Hey Idiots

Status
This thread has been locked.

ThePhantomDev

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey idiots, hows it going? Still on the same old shit huh? Thats why half of you have depression. BU t dont worry, I am not judging. What have I been up to? I got myself a life, and have not had internet for the past 4 months, probably the best thing that happened to me. I am happier, and I am the best at drawing that I have ever been. I have found a dream that I love doing, and is working towards it. Here are a few pratices that I have done over break:

Anyway, isnt it about time that you stop being a self proclaimed "professional" at whatever you are doing and get a real life? All the arguements you are having on the internet, everything you think you are doing is most likely useless and time wasting. You all are growing into men children, as the years go by. All you do is eat, sleep, shit, and argue on block game forum.

Thats just something to think about...you do you.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive Violations of the Rules
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Masons Monarch

Student
Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey idiots, hows it going? Still on the same old shit huh? Thats why half of you have depression. BU t dont worry, I am not judging. What have I been up to? I got myself a life, and have not had internet for the past 4 months, probably the best thing that happened to me. I am happier, and I am the best at drawing that I have ever been. I have found a dream that I love doing, and is working towards it. Here are a few pratices that I have done over break:

Anyway, isnt it about time that you stop being a self proclaimed "professional" at whatever you are doing and get a real life? All the arguements you are having on the internet, everything you think you are doing is most likely useless and time wasting. You all are growing into men children, as the years go by. All you do is eat, sleep, shit, and argue on block game forum.

[removed because you're an ass]

Last edited:

ThePhantomDev

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
That looks great man. I hope you stay :)

Btw, will you be adding color in photoshop :unsure: (you should)
Yea, I intend on doing that, for now I want to get good at drawing and shading my stuff before I digitalize it all, should be soon. I plan on become a comic artist at Shonen Jump

Hmd

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
What is that suppose to mean? Is that some MCM virgin thing that I was too busy to pay attention to?
Busy???? You prob work at mcdonalds and live in you're moms basement[DOUBLEPOST=1578426844][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is that suppose to mean? Is that some MCM virgin thing that I was too busy to pay attention to?
You say that, yet you're the only virgin here.

Last edited:

ThePhantomDev

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Busy???? You prob work at mcdonalds and live in you're moms basement[DOUBLEPOST=1578426844][/DOUBLEPOST]
You say that, yet you're the only virgin here.
Correction, I work at Jack in The Box, and I live in my room...cuz i'm 17. Probably is more than what you're doing

SSH

The only way to reach me is discord: SSH#4388
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Congrats but some people take this stuff v personally so maybe be a little less abrasive with your wording but welcome back m8.

pramsing

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

You sound like a proper loser ngl

Pajr

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

[DOUBLEPOST=1578433114][/DOUBLEPOST]ok

Loser

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
good for you!!! i am so happy for you!!!
205D0460-5B0F-4772-811E-1989806F2413.jpeg

i hope you keep it up man!!! every single person in the room asked for your opinion and life choices and life details!!! everyone in the room is very happy that you are happy!!! i agree with all youre saying!!! especially the man child part!!! totally true after reading this!!! youre really very a lot super amazingly pretty a bunch obviously very extremely abundantly modest!!!
A14CFDA2-DFA5-45DF-B8AB-341D48B96055.jpeg

Attachments

• 205D0460-5B0F-4772-811E-1989806F2413.jpeg
    205D0460-5B0F-4772-811E-1989806F2413.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 251
  • A14CFDA2-DFA5-45DF-B8AB-341D48B96055.jpeg
    A14CFDA2-DFA5-45DF-B8AB-341D48B96055.jpeg
    999.5 KB · Views: 256

Cold

feeling low
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
One piece :)

Remnicore

YouTuber & Voice Actor
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
By shouting all this nonsense on MCM about “getting a life”, and wasting valuable time in your own life, as Obi-Wan Kenobi once said... “you have become the very thing you swore to destroy”.

Status
This thread has been locked.