Starbucks

Large Network Owner|Valane|RoyalWars
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
SupremePvP Logo.png

Hey,
I know everyone is going to start bashing this thread about how I should not make a server if I do not have the funds however I can tell you we have the funds and development is nearly done as Daegonner recently merged into us. We have over 5 devs working on the server including Bestle and 2 experienced owners working with me who are Confounding and Revvs who have both ran successful servers during there time of being server owners. We would like this sponsorship of a dedicated server to help us use our funds on other things such as Advertising and having a well developed server. Our whole aim for this server is to keep this server for as long as we can and not shut it down like other server owners who just milk money and sell the server. I have personally spent over 3 months on this project with Ups and Downs however I can now say we are at a good stage

What We Have Done:
-Builds
-Custom Hub Core
-Custom Factions Core
-Factions Setup Nearly Done
-Skyblock Setup Nearly Done

Our aim for release is above 200+ unique logins as we have discussed deals with many Youtubers such as Dexter,CanadianCraft,SuperShiftery,Bawble and many more who are more then willing to record on the server

We have a discord playerbase of 850+ which is expanding day by day so we are certain that we will definitely succeed with our team and the dedication they have.

We will discuss all dedicated server sponsorship details via Private Messages on discord AngelDeliqht#6879

Do Not Trash Please <3

Type
Offering

Attachments

• SupremePvP Logo.png
    SupremePvP Logo.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

NickE

Read my signature
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The Cheapest Minecraft Hosting is Free!

Check out FreeMC.

We use powerful hardware, we use E5-1650v3 (EU), and 2xE5-2670 (US) CPUs.
We only use SSDs in RAID 1, we have daily backups of every server.

We give unlimited RAM, starting at 2GB and you can get more for free.
You don't need to renew your server and it will always be online.

Try us out today
https://freemc.host/

We have a TrustPilot rating for 8.8/10 (80 reviews): https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freemc.host

Discord: https://freemc.host/discord

Eclipxed

Moderator at Tarvos | Eclipxed1869
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
View attachment 168854

Hey,
I know everyone is going to start bashing this thread about how I should not make a server if I do not have the funds however I can tell you we have the funds and development is nearly done as Daegonner recently merged into us. We have over 5 devs working on the server including Bestle and 2 experienced owners working with me who are Confounding and Revvs who have both ran successful servers during there time of being server owners. We would like this sponsorship of a dedicated server to help us use our funds on other things such as Advertising and having a well developed server. Our whole aim for this server is to keep this server for as long as we can and not shut it down like other server owners who just milk money and sell the server. I have personally spent over 3 months on this project with Ups and Downs however I can now say we are at a good stage

What We Have Done:
-Builds
-Custom Hub Core
-Custom Factions Core
-Factions Setup Nearly Done
-Skyblock Setup Nearly Done

Our aim for release is above 200+ unique logins as we have discussed deals with many Youtubers such as Dexter,SuchSpeed,SuperShiftery,Bawble and many more who are more then willing to record on the server

We have a discord playerbase of 850+ which is expanding day by day so we are certain that we will definitely succeed with our team and the dedication they have.

We will discuss all dedicated server sponsorship details via Private Messages on discord AngelDeliqht#6879

Do Not Trash Please <3
Vouch <3

MegaWorks

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
How do you think the host can make money by doing this sponsorship? If you can answer this question, maybe, I found an hosting for you.

Starbucks

Large Network Owner|Valane|RoyalWars
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
How do you think the host can make money by doing this sponsorship? If you can answer this question, maybe, I found an hosting for you.
Like I said all details are discussed in PM's

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (IAmPeng)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.