Status
This thread has been locked.

D1.

$
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So I've got alot of spots which is pissing me off. I've had them for a year plus, and they do not seem to go away.
I've used spot cream and washed regularly, I see no difference.

Will give a reward to someone with a working method to get rid of them. Tips also appreciated!
PLEASE NOTE: I WILL TRY OUT ALL METHODS AND THOSE THAT WORKED RECEIVE THE REWARD.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Excessive Violations of the Rules
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Scrooby

Microsoft, Sophos and Idiot Certified
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
They go over time.

I assume you're a teenager so it's just somthing that goes after time. Depending where they are, just keep it cleaned as much as possible, and try not to pick at them.

D1.

$
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
They go over time.

I assume you're a teenager so it's just somthing that goes after time. Depending where they are, just keep it cleaned as much as possible, and try not to pick at them.
Had them since 14, I'm now 16.

Panda_The_Gamer

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I basically had the same issue, I just continually wash face every morning and night. Adding onto that everyday, I just strictly drank water. Also when taking showers, just run that hot water on your face and let your pores release.

Scrooby

Microsoft, Sophos and Idiot Certified
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Had them since 14, I'm now 16.
That's not too bad then,

It's just going through puberty. By the time you're 17, 18 you'll be fine. Everyone has it, just some people have it worse than others, not much you can do about it and getting creams and what not probably won't either. Just somthing you gotta live with whilst it's there.

D1.

$
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I basically had the same issue, I just continually wash face every morning and night. Adding onto that everyday, I just strictly drank water. Also when taking showers, just run that hot water on your face and let your pores release.
How often did you drink water? My friends recommended that.
That's not too bad then,

It's just going through puberty. By the time you're 17, 18 you'll be fine. Everyone has it, just some people have it worse than others, not much you can do about it and getting creams and what not probably won't either. Just somthing you gotta live with whilst it's there.
I'd like to get rid of them as soon as possible anyways, there are spot creams that I've spent over £200 but they're all bs.

AnIceCream

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
My tip is don't touch your face with your hands because your hands are full of bacteria which makes the spot grow.

Also as you said, shower and put soap on your face regularly. I also let ice cold water hit my face. Normally I get a few spots and within 2 days they are gone.

Last edited:

Inherit

KingMC Owner
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I heard somewhere that if you eat less sugar you don't get them as often.

Panda_The_Gamer

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
How often did you drink water? My friends recommended that.

I'd like to get rid of them as soon as possible anyways, there are spot creams that I've spent over £200 but they're all bs.
Honestly I drank one cup of either milk or juice in the morning for breakfast, and one for dinner, all the other times I drank water. I had a water bottle during school and just drank whenever.

D1.

$
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
My tip is don't touch your face with your hands because your hands are full of bacteria which makes the spot grow I think.

Also as you said, shower and put soap on your face. regularly. I also sometimes let ice cold water to hit my face. Normally I get a few spots 1 day and within 2 days they are gone.
Wow, will try it. Also, I touch my spots regularly and pop the large, noticable ones for short-term relief. Should I carry on popping them?
I heard somewhere that if you eat less sugar you don't get them as often.
I don't eat alot, so I doubt that. I like to keep healthy so I workout daily and eat mostly healthy foods.[DOUBLEPOST=1540644947][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly I drank one cup of either milk or juice in the morning for breakfast, and one for dinner, all the other times I drank water. I had a water bottle during school and just drank whenever.
Blurgh milk! I guess I'll just drink alot of water

Panda_The_Gamer

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wow, will try it. Also, I touch my spots regularly and pop the large, noticable ones for short-term relief. Should I carry on popping them?

I don't eat alot, so I doubt that. I like to keep healthy so I workout daily and eat mostly healthy foods.[DOUBLEPOST=1540644947][/DOUBLEPOST]
Blurgh milk! I guess I'll just drink alot of water
Don't pop them since that gives a chance for a scare and most times takes longer to heal than if you were to leave it alone

AnIceCream

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

No don't pop large ones or small ones at all. The reason is they might create permanent scars but most likely not the case. The spot will go away eventually so there's no point in short-term relief when there's a risk. Also may I ask, where most of your spots are located?

D1.

$
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Well, basically, if you have no head, you can't have spots on your face.
Where's my reward?
Up my ass :)
Send me a link. Also, most spot cream products don't do shit.
Don't pop them since that gives a chance for a scare and most times takes longer to heal than if you were to leave it alone
But it looks EXTREMELY ugly when I leave the house (never)
When you say spots do you mean zits?
Bleurgh Americans. Haha, yeah I think so. Now go to your "mom" - It's mum N3RD.
No don't pop large ones or small ones at all. The reason is they might create permanent scars but most likely not the case. The spot will go away eventually so there's no point in short-term relief when there's a risk. Also may I ask, where most of your spots are located?
Forehead, I used to have my hair down but I put it up now, so now I don't get too many on my forehead and more around my nose and inbetween my eyebrows.

AnIceCream

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Forehead, I used to have my hair down but I put it up now, so now I don't get too many on my forehead and more around my nose and inbetween my eyebrows.

Exact same places for me too before! I recommend washing your hair with shampoo every single week, if you do you can keep it down if you want. Also try avoiding running your hands through your hair. Also another big tip is to eat less oily foods like chips, fish etc. Eat some but not loads.

D1.

$
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
But it's SudoCrem, it's a god send trust me. That's what got me through my teenage years.. Amazon Link
Hmm... Don't want to waste more money but I'll have a look
Exact same places for me too before! I recommend washing your hair with shampoo every single week, if you do you can keep it down if you want. Also try avoiding running your hands through your hair. Also another big tip is to eat less oily foods like chips, fish etc. Eat some but not loads.
I wash it every day, I run my hands through my hair twice/second and eat McDonalds every day with my friends...
RIP me! Haha I'll try to slow down, +repped for the help
Don't use cream, I just started using these pads and I never get "spots" on my face. now my whole family uses them and we got the best skin, I could ship you a container of one or go to Wal-Mart and get them, I'll pm you the brand. Just use em in morning (after you do everything else) Sometimes after lunch, than at night. Also, was your face with soap and water, take 1-2showers a day and let it go on your face with organic relieving soap. After lunch at school make sure the grease doesn't stay on your face, lol.
I'd love a shipping, I'm also using some pads that my brother suggested (helped his spots). I don't really wash my face with soap too much but will do. Thanks for the help, +repped

Status
This thread has been locked.