Twitter

poi#0099

Last edited:

zThana

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I look forward to contacting you soon! Your art looks really nice, keep it up :D

Ally

gσ∂∂єѕѕ σƒ мαтнѕ αη∂ мєℓσηѕ χσ
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Brilliant artist, commissioned what turned out to be an absolutely beautiful profile picture. Was always receptive to changes and super friendly to work with. Would absolutely commission again, thank you. <3
See my feedback on user for proof.

edit- typo

Last edited:

Unsolving

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
+rep Ordered a comission, was the best thing ever recieved :D

Had a few problems with payment, was very patient and understanding. Even tried to help!

Recommended

Jasmine

Discord: jasmine0013
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Highest Quality Vouch Possible.
OPI is one of THE best artists out there. Hands down the best anime artist on MC-Market. They provide a unique and special style no one else on the market provides. The pricing is high but extremely fair for something unique and definitely made out of passion and quality. The user knows to admit to their mistakes and get it fixed without any complaints.

I'd never vouch for this if I wouldn't use this service again. 10/10
- Jasmine

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can I just say, I was a tad shocked when I saw the head shot full color, then the full body shot... those massive... that huge chest I'll leave it at that...

I forgot anime defies real life physics lmao.

Jasmine

Discord: jasmine0013
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
6l9z1.png

Another fantastic piece by OPI. Can replicate one of the most complicated pieces. Absolutely a beautiful! Can't wait for the next order!
Reference:
nody8.png

JasmeowTheCat

Systems Administrator
Ultimate
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The best work on MCM. Legit.
OPI, what can I say? One word. OUTSTANDING!

The best artist ever I have seen, like, for real. I have seen art, and now, i've seen best art. You are the best anime artist, doing everything I requested, and I adore it <3 You provide the most best customer experience ever, helping me and a friend make the most coolest art I have seen, legit ever. The pricing is quite high, but fair if you are looking for something truely unique and not skip on the quality. It takes time to make art like this, and I love itttttt!!!

10/10, would buy OPI art again <3

Status
This thread has been locked.