I urgently need to get some PayPal money today, what can I do?

Status
This thread has been locked.

TechnoGhost

Owner of my body
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Okay the title explains a bit but basically I need some money on my PayPal account (even dollars) to convince my sister to let me use her credit card account since I do not have one.

I need them urgently today as she is going away tomorrow, I can basically do any task if anyone needs to and I am not accepting any investment or loan only if you accept to receive back less money then you gave me because of PayPal fee.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

TechnoGhost

Owner of my body
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Well I don't have a credit card linked to my PayPal account, and I need to convince her to let me use her credit card, and if I have some money on my PayPal I can convince her by saying "I have this money but I cannot spend it so I need your credit card"

Dad

MCMCon Entrepreneur
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
sisters r meanie

TechnoGhost

Owner of my body
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I mean I have knowledge on a lot of stuff and I am desperate to get her credit card so I will basically do anything you ask for as far as its not illegal or something embarrassing or that will hurt me

Scotland

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
any task?

drop on ur knees ...
if ur legit female, i'll do this for free :D :) I'm just that helpful![DOUBLEPOST=1543341833][/DOUBLEPOST]legit though, upload a photo of you writing a penis on your forehead and i give you money. deal?

ZsZ

https://notzsz.com/
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I could give you a prepaid card if the only reason you want the card is to spend money on PayPal.

TechnoGhost

Owner of my body
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Scotland I am watching it wtf is this.[DOUBLEPOST=1543341890][/DOUBLEPOST]ZsZ will prepaid card work the same?[DOUBLEPOST=1543341938][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes the only reason I want it is to have a working paypal account which I can use normally.

Last edited:

ZsZ

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
ZsZ will prepaid card work the same?[/QUOTE]
You won't be able to spend money with the card as there will be no money on it. However, if paying with your own PayPal balance, it should work normally.[DOUBLEPOST=1543342021][/DOUBLEPOST]When I'm dumb and quote wrong Kappa

TechnoGhost

Owner of my body
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
ZsZ Yeah I am planning on starting my own business soon so that's why I need it.[DOUBLEPOST=1543342135][/DOUBLEPOST]And this is my last hope either get a prepaid card/vcc or convince my sister

ZsZ

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
ZsZ Yeah I am planning on starting my own business soon so that's why I need it.[DOUBLEPOST=1543342135][/DOUBLEPOST]And this is my last hope either get a prepaid card/vcc or convince my sister
I'll dm you one when I get home from school. You can always change it later.

TechnoGhost

Owner of my body
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Scotland Finished the video seriously was not that bad and the music video had a good rhythm

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.