Status
This thread has been locked.

Mat02

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey,
For future reference i am looking to see how much it would cost to buy a plugin that shows text to a new player when they first join as if you have just finished killing the ender dragon
and how long it would take to complete this plugin.

NOTE: I will not add you discord and would just like and estimate with regards to price and time here

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Truth

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You aren't talking about when you go into the portal after killing the ender dragon right?

As there is no way to make a screen like the credits and story that is presented when entering the portal after killing the ender dragon.

Astero

Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You aren't talking about when you go into the portal after killing the ender dragon right?

As there is no way to make a screen like the credits and story that is presented when entering the portal after killing the ender dragon.

What Truth said. The closest you can get is a player message text/bossbar/actionbar text/ big text appearing on your screen or hologram.

I can do this for $2. It'd be done in a few hours.

RenderDistance

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this for $5, finish within half an hour. I can also show you the finished plugin before pay, of course. Private message me if interested.

Last edited:

Blood

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey can you provide more information? Depending on exactly what you need, I could do it for free.

Eclipsum

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This could be done in such a short amount of time you shouldn't even need to pay for it.
If you DM me you can provide a bit more info about version, etc and I'll do it for free.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.