• We've simplified our account upgrade offerings and have a huge Ultimate sale ongoing! Read about everything we've changed here!

Investor? | RoyalCraft Network

Status
This thread has been locked.

ColdSight21

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
RoyalCraftForums_RECOLORED.png
Hello my name is Cold and I am one of the Owners on RoyalCraft Network and we are looking for an investor.

Here is a little background about the Network... RoyalCraft was founded in 2016 by Kurt_ and has been up ever since. We currently have 3 Faction realms and one Skyblock realm.

Here is some in-depth information about each one of our kingdoms/realms: One of our realms is called Royal Kingdom and consisted of OG factions, regen walls, and OP custom enchants (Down for maintenance). Another one of our faction realms is called Space Kingdom which is a modern factions realm but with OP items and armor (Up and operational). The final realm we have is called Mystic Kingdom, it is a strictly competitive kingdom that is strictly only for competitive maps (protection 5 armor and cane/darkzone eco)(Up and operational - we hit 200 players last map). The one and only skyblock realm we have is called Sky Kingdom and it consists of sugarcane/darkzone eco with semi OP items and armor (underdevelopment due to a full rebrand of it).

We have had a good amount of Royal Kingdom maps back in the day. Right now we are on our 7th Space Kingdom
Map. For Mystic, we are currently at the 3rd map of it. For skyblock it will be its 2nd map when it is back up.

So your probably wondering why we are looking for an investor... well here are the reasons: We want to expand and grow the network as a whole, keep the server going, and get more fun and reliable plugins for the community to enjoy.

The assets we have are custom GFX’s on our store, forums, and discord. Fully finished forums, custom discord bot, Tebex plan, a very powerful dedicated machine, and a TCP plan.

We are wanting to expand the network extensively. Kurt_ is the primary owner but has IRL circumstances that have been in the way of him being active but we are looking for someone to bring back motivation to the Network.

If you are interested or would like more in-depth information please add me on discord at Cold#8463 and to contact our primary owner please contact Kurt_#5181.

Our discord as well: discord.RoyalCraft.co

Attachments

• RoyalCraftForums_RECOLORED.png
    RoyalCraftForums_RECOLORED.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

TheEncryption

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Howdy! I'm TheEncryption, one of the Managers at RoyalCraft. We are in a little bit of a tight spot right now honestly, but I genuinely believe that given the right opportunity we could grow an unbelievable amount, we have a fantastic team of staff who just want the best for our server and for our player base to get the most enjoyment out of our server.

Snowcone

LunarTech.io | i9-9900k MC & VPS Hosting
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is the wrong section to be recruiting investors.

Status
This thread has been locked.