Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
03/11/2021
Complete revamp while reinstating DarcOrb as my manager.
New changes include:
- Discord server for orders and inquiries.
- Price adjustment.
- Limit to only Buycraft / Tebex themes for the time being.
- Portfolio update.
- Thread design re-work.
Up to $10 OFF for returning customers.

* please note that all previously determined quotes are no invalid. Please reach out to us for a new quote.

02/11/2021
It has been a while since publicly offering my services. Currently I only accept buycraft / tebex orders.

4/5/2020

DarcOrb no longer manages me. Please message me via MCM for any inquiries.

Rare 20% Sale 09/14/2019
All items are now 20% off for the time being. All quotes before now are set to stay which means that the orders that have already been quoted are not eligible for this offer.

Order minimum stands at $50.00 USD.

SHOP REOPENED 06/29/2019

Shop is now officially reopened with DarcOrb as my manager. Feel free to private message and or add him on Discord to talk about your order.

* portfolio heavily outdated.

ANOTHER JULY 4TH SALE & EVENT

There is another sale going on for all orders quoted above $100.00 USD.
Happy Independence Day.

* All quotes that have been received before this point are now deemed invalid, please contact me for a new price quote.

BIG CHANGES COMING OVER THE SUMMER

Expect to see new and innovative changes and more complex designs within the span of this summer. Shop is open for all orders regarding XenForo and Buycraft.

SHOP CLOSED UNTIL 06/22/2018

My shop will be closed until the twenty second of June. The wait list is still open for clients, and all orders made before and or on the twelfth of June.

Jam's Designs is going to be going through a big revamp through the summer. Including partnerships, contracts, and more.

FULL REVAMP & SALE 04/15/2018
We have just revamped our website, graphics, and designs which can be viewed on the service site (thank you Zyrl). Expect new and better designs that will be produced at an exponential rate. To honor those who lost their lives one hundred and six years ago on the Titanic, we have decided to do three days of a 50% off sale.

Order minimum still stands at $19.99 USD for any work to be carried out. We loom forward to working with each of you!

* To take advantage of the 50% sale, you must be a returning customer or a user on MC-Market with at least 10 positive reputation, and you must obtain a clean slate with 0 negative reputation.

CHANGES TO THE TEAM 03/17/2018
dawn is now my advertisement manager and event coordinator. If you have any questions while I am offline please message him for a reply. I should get to you within twelve hours hopefully.

The order minimum however, will not be changed so for any work to be carried out theme wise, it is $19.99 USD.

Welcome Dawn to the team.

NEW WEBSITE REVAMP 01/14/18

I've revamped my existing website [ jaminator.net ], and heavily updated my portfolio. Along with these changes prices have been adjusted and both Store and XenForo themes have been categorized into standard and advanced themes. Prices have also been adjusted and lowered! Winter sale is still going strong!

Note: The minimum order acceptance is $19.99 USD. So I will not quote you under the amount. Discount of the sale will be included the quote you receive.

Christmas Sale - One Year Anniversary

Wow, its been a whole year since I've started off with my business here on this forum. I can sincerely say that I never would have thought that I'd get this big when I posted this thread, 366 days ago. I thank everyone who has been apart of my journey & MCTrollers, my boy who helped me start with this.

There is now a huge sale on orders that include all of the services I provide. There is no set amount of how much I am discounting clients however, it depends on the price of the initial quote.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Halloween Event Sale
All orders above $50.00 USD are eligible to receive $10.00 USD discounts, and orders above $100.00 USD may receive up to $25.00 USD discounts.

Have fun trick or treating!

Price Increase Soon - August 20th
There will be a price increase soon! Get your themes while they're still cheaper than what they will be in the future!

Revamped! - July 4th

New updates include the following:

[1] New graphics (logo, thread design)
[2] New custom website (coded by myself)
[3] Expansion to Litebans and Buycraft!
[4] New Exquisite XenForo Theme Designs!
& more!

Sale on all designs with the coupon code "Krypton"!

Once revamp goes live. Vouch copies for the following will be offered to members with 100% trade rating, that I choose. Please PM me if you'd like me to consider giving you a vouch copy. Things in the parenthesis are required / criteria in order to claim the vouch copy.

1x Buycraft Theme (Ultimate Plan & Forums Already Designed, Quality Server Logo) - Claimed & Closed.
1x Litebans Theme (Licensed and setup properly & Forums Already Designed) - Claimed & Closed.
1x New Elegant XenForo Theme Design (XenForo installed, high server graphics) - Claimed & Closed.

Let me reiterate, you must have everything in the parenthesis to claim the specific vouch copy. Limit vouch copy one per person.

Last edited:

fts

perpetually lit
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Have any kind of portfolio?

Either way GLWS :)

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Second vouch copy has been claimed by Hayden, and the third is not yet confirmed! Last vouch copy is still up for grabs!

Costco

Drug Dealer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Honestly looks fucking amazing good job man!

ObbyRaidz

Owner of DefuseNetwork
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Contact me on skype | logandoesyt. Interested in doing business with you.

Costco

Drug Dealer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
+Vouch, made me a theme for forums for a very cheap price and it took him a couple of hours

Status
This thread has been locked.