Looking for a good build team!

Status
This thread has been locked.

ItsAstrix

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone. My name is Astrix, also known as Ghostt, or Devon. I am currently seeking an active build team that is on quite often, that participates in build-wars as well as a team that knows how to communicate, and does paid builds. Here's some information about me!
IGN: ItsAstrix (I also own Ghostt)
Name: Devon
Skype Username: ghostt.mc
Email: [email protected]
TimeZone: GMT -6
Do I have a mic?: Yes
Do I have all vocal platforms?: Yes
Do I have discord, slack, etc?: Yes
Why do I want to be a part of a build team? And what can I bring?:
I have been a part of quite a few build teams, and even ran two of my own. Whilst a part of those build teams, I have made nearly $2,000, which I understand isn't a lot of money, but it's a start. I want to join this build team so I can work with new people, expand my building knowledge, work on more community projects, and have my buildings shown to the public eye. I have another computer that I haven't even touched in a while that has a lot of screenshots from my builds that I can gladly upload. Your build team would help me grow and learn in building, and I feel as if that itself is a payment. I know a lot about world edit and voxel, which I use a decent bit for my builds. I work pretty fast as I normally have a plan in my head for every build. I am not a cocky builder like some, and i keep to myself when needed, and I am not socially awkward like some. I double as a graphic designer, and my portfolio can be found BELOW the builds portfolio. With my 4+ years of building experience, I think that I could contribute a lot to your team. Namingly, I think that I would be a good manager as I am not only a manager in real life with my job, but I know how to keep people on task, as well as how to help people manage themselves in a wisely manner. Although I work 6 days a week, I still manage to put at least 30 hours into this game a week. I am an overall team player, and I love receiving constructive criticism, as well as giving it to other players.
What's your portfolio?: ( I can supply more if needed, just PM me!)
Graphic Design Portfolio?: https://astrix.carbonmade.com/ (Note, not all of my designs are in there!)
What's your computer and peripheral specs?:
Case: NZXT S340 (White) [Although I am planning on upgrading to the Corsair 570X Soon!]
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A
Processor: Intel i7 6700k
GPU: GALAX EXOC-SNPR GTX 1070 (White)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i
PSU: EVGA NEX650G
RAM: 4x4 GB Ballistix Sport
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Storage: 1TB WD Blue Caviar 7200 RPM
Headset: Astro A40TR + Mixamp Pro
Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
Mousepad: Corsair Extended Mousepad:
Monitors: 2 no name monitors, about to get 3 ASUS Monitors with 1ms response time and 144hz Refresh.
Internet: Google Fiber (1GB UP/Down)
Wait, Astrix, how did you pay for all of those parts and pieces?:
Everything that I have in my setup has been purchased BY myself. Either from winning call of duty tournaments, CS:GO tournaments, or from my job!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

FatTaco

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not sure if I missed it, but where exactly is your building portfolio?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.