Status
This thread has been locked.

Apthos

Game Master
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, my name is Apthos, I am a plugin developer, with decent experience. I am planning on beginning freelance work but for this I am gonna need a decent amount of reputation, so I thought it would be fun to do some cheap to free work for people. I am very familiar with Bukkit/spigot and bungee plugins.

If you are interested please reply to this thread, be warned I am not going to accept all requests. I will accept requests from plugins I find a good idea or fun one.

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposition!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Apthos

Game Master
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Bump - Vouch Plugins are still available, and an existing one is already available on request by ItsMonkey. If you want a copy is available for people with 50+ ratings. Pm me if you're interested in anything.

As a vouch copy create a credits plugin. Every time you kill someone you get +x (configurable) points and the player who died gets -x (configurable) points and a command to view my points and other people's points. make sure to let people see offline players' points.

Last edited:

Apthos

Game Master
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch copy, home gui when you do /home it opens a gui with all your homes and its a green emerald for homes.
skype @ seth.sabo1

Sorry only creating vouch plugins for 100+ ratings.

bigbubba

Vorex Services
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You can get a copy of an existing Vouch plugin I've created for people with 50+ ratings, but for me to create a new vouch plugin you need at least 100+ rating.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.