Making Drawn Avatars

Status
This thread has been locked.

Tr3ll0z

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
*CLOSED: Not doing anymore for vouches

Hello, I'll be making free drawn avatars for vouches and reputation to get some... reputation around here, again.
If you are interested, PM me with your skype or discord.
*People with good reputation will be priority.
*If your skin is quite rare, I don't have enough time or I do simply don't want to do it, I won't do it. Just saying to evade future problems and bad experiences :)<3

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Skaryo Design

Hand Drawn Artist
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You make it drawn ? But fire is a png image transparent file ... and shading is to low and incorect and if you have shadow bound you need to have and light which is missing, hair is a scrawl ... I know you make it free which is good for a starting, but you need to work on it ... if you want to sell .
And fire ... omg facepalmfacepalm
Please do not use png transparent ... </3
1024x1024.webp

Kram

Wizard
Administrator
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You make it drawn ? But fire is a png image transparent file ... and shading is to low and incorect and if you have shadow bound you need to have and light which is missing, hair is a scrawl ... I know you make it free which is good for a starting, but you need to work on it ... if you want to sell .
And fire ... omg facepalmfacepalm
Please do not use png transparent ... </3
1024x1024.webp
That's pretty old actually. He made that for me about 3 months ago.

Tr3ll0z

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
3 months 3 months but a image ... seriously ?? how whas deleted with smooth erase brush ...facepalm
That was because he told me later about the fire in the hands... And I wasn't able to draw again. It was just a very quick thing I did to solve it in the short time I had. Anyway, I don't think is that awful... to have been made in like one hour for free. Always trying to improve! :tup:[DOUBLEPOST=1499561671][/DOUBLEPOST]
If your still doing this, and its possible for you to do my minecraft skin : Stylinq
I would be very impressed.
If not anything with a panda I will love!
(If IM allegeable for this)
You have already added me on Skype, remember? I made you an Intro. Contact me there and I'll be pleased to make it for you<3

Last edited:

Khyree

Graphic Designer | http://khyree.tk/
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Could you make a caracter for me? Head and a small bit of the upper body <3
My Minecraft name is :Twin
Discord : Twin#1626

Thank you!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.