MCM Skype.

Status

Machi

Educated User
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I have a idea. The market seems to revolve around skype. I mean if you do business on the market you probably have skype. So why not make a MCM Skype. So why would MCM need a skype? Well if you add them on skype you could recieve updates etc.. This would be a quick method to see what's going on in the community. I mean you could just look on the forums but skype is so easy to access. And you can access on your phone and it would just be a easier way to see little and large MCM updates.

Type
Suggestion
Status
Denied
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

MaxtonDude

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not my point. MC-Market wants you on our website. We wouldn't code something to take you off of it.
Code a skype MCM that counts us on your site young man![DOUBLEPOST=1465258115][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's already a skype group that verringer made that he left to me. Basically just lots of spam and memes.
Add me to it young man MaxtonDUDE is my skype!

Skype= MaxtonDUDE

Sloth

Feed Me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I feel like we should be steering away from Skype and focus more on establishing deals on the actual site. Impersonators and other scammers thrive off Skype. Bringing more users to Skype could potentially create a higher risk of scamming. Besides that, the spam in this McM Skype would cause users to leave.

Renovix

Oldie
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I just don't see the point. An impersonator of mine literally almost scammed one of my close acquaintances - FROM SKYPE. MC-Market should steer away from skype and make Discord & ONSITE-Deals more "recommended."

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.