Status
This thread has been locked.

Vexingly

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Minespark_Twitter_Banner.png

Hello! I would like to inform you all that MineSpark is now selling!

Information:
Owner: Delerio / Delerio#3508
Forums: Run through XenForo - https://minespark.org/index.php
Shop: Run through Minecraft Market - http://store.minespark.org/ (Fully setup)
Domain: You will be recieving the domain minespark.org, which is hosted through Clovux.
Discord: Current member count is 190 -
https://discord.gg/YGNwSEe
Trailer:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6qdassxohuz4gdu/minespark_1_1.mp4

History:
This server was origionally founded by RevVs and ToonBasic. Ownership was later transferred from RevVs to Droux (Toon stayed owner). After a little, the server was bought by Delerio.

Custom Plugins:
These are just some of the custom plugins on MineSpark. Contact us to find more information on other custom features!

Great, custom made anti-cheat plugin. Detects almost every détectable hacks.

Voidchests - Place this chest on your faction territory to sell every item placed inside. The money goes to the faction balance.

Craft Wand - Right click a chest with a wand for the items to be crafted into blocks / tnt.

Lightning Rod - Right click a creeper with the rod in your hand. It will increase the radius and power of the creeper.

X-Ray torch - Place this torch on the ground and it will let you see see through blocks like X-Ray does, for 3 seconds.

Artwork:
MineSpark comes with very talented work. The artist is unknown.
Minespark_Gif.gif
server-icon.png

Contact Us:
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message Delerio#3508 on discord. We’ll try to respond as quickly as possible!

Bidding:
Starting bid: $300
Highest bid:

(This will continuously change as more bids come through)

Last edited:

Delerio

Executive and Founder of WSG
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Noted, thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1525202177][/DOUBLEPOST]
This won’t get $300 for starting bid, only worth about $50

Looks like a great server, but I'd value it closer to 59$ rather than 300$. Glws.

you stupid lmao

Thank you all for your opinions. I'm simply trying to break even as I purchased it for 300$ myself, and I believe that with all of the builds, custom features, and everything else that comes with it that I'll be able to break even :)

Last edited:

Doughnut

Entrepreneur | Electrician| Financial Help
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Noted, thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1525202177][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you all for your opinions. I'm simply trying to break even as I purchased it for 300$ myself, and I believe that with all of the builds, custom features, and everything else that comes with it that I'll be able to break even :)
From what I know Del is an incredible creator and the only thing I don't like is that he didn't tell me he was doing this otherwise I'd of got involved :p

Delerio

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
From what I know Del is an incredible creator and the only thing I don't like is that he didn't tell me he was doing this otherwise I'd of got involved :p
Sorry Dan, kinda bought it then got overwhelmed with school and real life issues. Working on selling all of my assets and taking my leave for a while :p

Doughnut

Entrepreneur | Electrician| Financial Help
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sorry Dan, kinda bought it then got overwhelmed with school and real life issues. Working on selling all of my assets and taking my leave for a while :p
I cry that you forgot about me but good luck :p[DOUBLEPOST=1525202466][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe we can work together some time :D

Clyde

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Hello! I would like to inform you all that MineSpark is now selling!

Information:
Owner: Delerio / Delerio#3508
Forums: Run through XenForo - https://minespark.org/index.php
Shop: Run through Minecraft Market - http://store.minespark.org/ (Fully setup)
Domain: You will be recieving the domain minespark.org, which is hosted through Clovux.
Discord: Current member count is 190 -
https://discord.gg/YGNwSEe
Trailer:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6qdassxohuz4gdu/minespark_1_1.mp4

History:
This server was origionally founded by RevVs and ToonBasic. Ownership was later transferred from RevVs to Droux (Toon stayed owner). After a little, the server was bought by Delerio.

Custom Plugins:
These are just some of the custom plugins on MineSpark. Contact us to find more information on other custom features!

Great, custom made anti-cheat plugin. Detects almost every détectable hacks.

Voidchests - Place this chest on your faction territory to sell every item placed inside. The money goes to the faction balance.

Craft Wand - Right click a chest with a wand for the items to be crafted into blocks / tnt.

Lightning Rod - Right click a creeper with the rod in your hand. It will increase the radius and power of the creeper.

X-Ray torch - Place this torch on the ground and it will let you see see through blocks like X-Ray does, for 3 seconds.

Artwork:
MineSpark comes with very talented work. The artist is unknown.
Minespark_Gif.gif
server-icon.png

Contact Us:
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message Delerio#3508 on discord. We’ll try to respond as quickly as possible!

Bidding:
Starting bid: $300
Highest bid:

(This will continuously change as more bids come through)
I was the owner of MineSpark, RevVs was my partner until I kicked him out due to complications with him. I then sold it to droux and worked with him on it until we agreed it was time to let it go.

There is no "Custom AntiCheat" for MineSpark. I removed it when I sold it to Droux and is now being used on a different server under a different name.

MineSpark has a ton of potential, don't get me wrong about that, but I think its time had ended a long time ago.

Delerio

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was the owner of MineSpark, RevVs was my partner until I kicked him out due to complications with him. I then sold it to droux and worked with him on it until we agreed it was time to let it go.

There is no "Custom AntiCheat" for MineSpark. I removed it when I sold it to Droux and is now being used on a different server under a different name.

MineSpark has a ton of potential, don't get me wrong about that, but I think its time had ended a long time ago.

Thanks for telling me about that Toon, I'll have her remove it from the thread <3.

Clyde

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
MineSpark :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1525661777][/DOUBLEPOST]Also you should get the developers included on the "Custom Plugins" part of it. Whoever made them should know that there being sold with / without their consent. (In which means, TELL THE DEVELOPERS!)

Abeoji Database
Myokan as wel

myokan

Computer science student and developer.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you are selling this server, you are obligated to not only disclose the list of plugins being used but also to immediately cease use of any plugins that you do not have permission to use.

I know for a fact that Database, Abeoji, and I have developed several plugins for RevVs that were used on here, I'm sure there are other developers as well.

If you are selling this, you must not include any of my plugins (I'm sure there are agreements with the other developers you are not following as well, so adhere to those). I know for a fact that includes a bounty plugin of mine and some others, if you post a complete plugin list I would be able to give the complete list.

Delerio

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you are selling this server, you are obligated to not only disclose the list of plugins being used but also to immediately cease use of any plugins that you do not have permission to use.

I know for a fact that Database, Abeoji, and I have developed several plugins for RevVs that were used on here, I'm sure there are other developers as well.

If you are selling this, you must not include any of my plugins (I'm sure there are agreements with the other developers you are not following as well, so adhere to those). I know for a fact that includes a bounty plugin of mine and some others, if you post a complete plugin list I would be able to give the complete list.

Hey Myokan, sorry about the misunderstanding. When I was sold the server, I was not told of any developer agreements by the previous owner Droux. I'll be sure to remove any of your plugins as I do notice there are plugins with your name attached, however I did not know that they were from a specific developer, nor that you had a ToS that said they may not be distributed. Once again, apologies and I'll make sure they're removed from the files.

Aveldt

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Delerio very professional and handles things very well

myokan

Computer science student and developer.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey Myokan, sorry about the misunderstanding. When I was sold the server, I was not told of any developer agreements by the previous owner Droux. I'll be sure to remove any of your plugins as I do notice there are plugins with your name attached, however I did not know that they were from a specific developer, nor that you had a ToS that said they may not be distributed. Once again, apologies and I'll make sure they're removed from the files.
Thanks. Please post a screenshot of the plugins or DM it to me so I can make sure you don't forget any that are mine.

Thank you!

Status
This thread has been locked.