This thread has been locked.

ChitterChatter

Owner of Explorer's Bay
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi there,

I am looking for someone that can help me configure Mythic Mobs.

I have a 1.14.4 Survival Server that has a normal main world, normal end, normal nether and peaceful resource world.

I would like to have some of the Mythic Mobs be in the main world (maybe nether and end too), not too hard or challenging but I would like them to have some customizable drops.

We also do quests on the server and would like to have a few bosses that we can implement in our quest storylines.

I would also like to have some boss eggs as well that can be for players to indivually have, either through quests, crates or something.

How much would something like this configuration be? I thought I saw a premade one with mostly everything I have mentioned, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Luisikoman

Experienced Configurator Discord Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this, Contact me Luisikoman#2334 . We will be pircing the price.

Jenss

Entrepreneur
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey ChitterChatter!
I am sure we can provide you with this service here at Timeless Services!
Add me on discord @ Jens#0518
Or join our discord server and create a ticket and our freelancers will be with you as soon as they can @ https://discord.gg/3Sf7WTe
Thanks
~ Timeless Services
Jens | Executive

ChitterChatter

Owner of Explorer's Bay
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Thank you for the interest everyone! I had some bosses completed for me, so I will close this thread now :)
if anyone has any luck with boss eggs in 1.14.4 - let me know in a dm, they don't seem very stable now so we were unable to do them

Status
This thread has been locked.