This thread has been locked.

Blossom

T H I C C Boi
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys,

I'm looking for youtubers to post my server trailer for BlossomPvP which is releasing on January 20th at 3PM EST. If you are a youtuber or Advertising manager PM me here or on discord.

MY INFO:

Discord - Seasonable#5075

NiceRefill

Youtuber, 4,000+ Subscribers
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
DNDW.
Added on discord, he lied to be about paying a 15K youtuber 8. (Which clearly won’t happen). Then proceeded to call me arrogant and blocked me after I called him out.

Blossom

T H I C C Boi
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
DNDW.
Added on discord, he lied to be about paying a 15K youtuber 8. (Which clearly won’t happen). Then proceeded to call me arrogant and blocked me after I called him out.
I haven’t paid him because he has not uploaded. You clearly don’t understand how this works, you first see proof that they uploaded then you pay.[DOUBLEPOST=1515698957][/DOUBLEPOST]
DNDW.
And you are arrogant. Don’t act all cocky because you have a YouTube channel with 1k subs. Stop trashing my pages

NiceRefill

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I haven’t paid him because he has not uploaded. You clearly don’t understand how this works, you first see proof that they uploaded then you pay.[DOUBLEPOST=1515698957][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you are arrogant. Don’t act all cocky because you have a YouTube channel with 1k subs. Stop trashing my pages
Like I said, DNDW. He will try to manipulate and convince you to believe what he says. He is the typical 12 year old online, has no clue what he is doing, and his server will have 1 player

Blossom

T H I C C Boi
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Like I said, DNDW. He will try to manipulate and convince you to believe what he says. He is the typical 12 year old online, has no clue what he is doing, and his server will have 1 player
This is why I didn’t want to deal with you, you’re disrespectful and like in the rep I left you “he gets toxic very quickly” do I need to say more? Now please, just stop trashing my page.

NiceRefill

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is why I didn’t want to deal with you, you’re disrespectful and like in the rep I left you “he gets toxic very quickly” do I need to say more? Now please, just stop trashing my page.
If saying you are an idiot for attempting to lie to me, then calling you 12 because you block me for no reason, then maybe, I got toxic.
Let me know how your server goes!

Blossom

T H I C C Boi
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If saying you are an idiot for attempting to lie to me, then calling you 12 because you block me for no reason, then maybe, I got toxic.
I never attempted to lie to you, I'm planning on paying him the money and once he uploads I will do so. I blocked you because you are toxic and rude to Jole. Just because he doesn't speak english doesn't mean he won't get views.[DOUBLEPOST=1515699588][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also want some proof that I am not scamming and that I will pay the user? Here, Have these screenshots. I am nice and I deal but I deal with caution I do my best to avoid toxic people such as yourself.

https://gyazo.com/9229d6a38e74d77c213d4d92693b8c6e
https://gyazo.com/a64e51aa691c0bf27683b15c0fafa0fd

Proof that I have paid him part and he will receive rest after upload.
I'll give you this chance to remove the comments and your rep and I will remove my commens and the rep I left you. It's better for both of us.[DOUBLEPOST=1515700260][/DOUBLEPOST]NiceRefill why’d you get so quiet after I showed proof? Read above

Last edited:

Detraction

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Blossom, that looks very unprofessional to argue with someone on your thread. This could have been dealt with by simply showing that proof, and then saying goodbye then leaving the situation be. Maybe you don't scam, but you do seem unprofessional by the actions I have seen. Please note, this is only my opinion and my perspective only. Others may see this in a completely different way.

I wish you best of luck with your server and seeking of advertisement!
NiceRefill why’d you get so quiet after I showed proof? Read above
In addition, this was highly immature. He stopped the argument but you tried to start it again. More evidence to support my statement above.

Last edited:

Blossom

T H I C C Boi
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Blossom, that looks very unprofessional to argue with someone on your thread. This could have been dealt with by simply showing that proof, and then saying goodbye then leaving the situation be. Maybe you don't scam, but you do seem unprofessional by the actions I have seen. Please note, this is only my opinion and my perspective only. Others may see this in a completely different way.

I wish you best of luck with your server and seeking of advertisement!
In addition, this was highly immature. He stopped the argument but you tried to start it again. More evidence to support my statement above.
Thank you for trashing my post even more :) now I have to make a new one. This is for advertising not for butt hurt people.

Detraction

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Thank you for trashing my post even more :) now I have to make a new one. This is for advertising not for butt hurt people.
Like I said above, that was my perspective on the entire situation previously. I am not talking trash about your post, I am simply giving my opinion. Adding to the entire situation, you're starting to call people "butt hurt" which is even more immature. I have no problem or issue with you or the post. I just wanted to give feedback for the future.

Again, I hope your server succeeds and you have a fun time doing so!

Forodin

Web Dev | ohutchyhutch.com
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Like I said above, that was my perspective on the entire situation previously. I am not talking trash about your post, I am simply giving my opinion. Adding to the entire situation, you're starting to call people "butt hurt" which is even more immature. I have no problem or issue with you or the post. I just wanted to give feedback for the future.

Again, I hope your server succeeds and you have a fun time doing so!
Sometimes people think trying to help is trashing their thread, you seem like a good guy and just wanna tell you to keep up your work :)

Status
This thread has been locked.