OG PARTY

Status
This thread has been locked.

Yuno

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
need someone to host dis on mineplex whos in?

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

exhale

Thriving Editor.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
bro this girl on mineplex got a good cute skin i think i might ask her on a date. im nervous xD
that was not fucking needed Kappa

also ill ask my brother Huahwi to host it he has VIP YouTuber Kappa c:

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
btw that is choons XD
one is his business and one is personal

Is it really? I thought he was impersonating him as a joke and replying to himself. The account wasn't registered as a business account either. It is from the same location Choons says he is, so I unbanned him.

OG

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is it really? I thought he was impersonating him as a joke and replying to himself. The account wasn't registered as a business account either. It is from the same location Choons says he is, so I unbanned him.
Oh guess he should've done that, but thanks for unbanning xd

JodyHighroller

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was in the middle of doing that when you banned me. You could've just logged into my server or pm'd me or looked at any of my previous posts for proof that I'm Choons in like 3 seconds.[DOUBLEPOST=1467775663][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the site doesn't let you log out if you're banned, just so you know.[DOUBLEPOST=1467775875][/DOUBLEPOST]
NameMC has a server? o_O

We do. Are you Blacksmith from Para?

OG

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was in the middle of doing that when you banned me. You could've just logged into my server or pm'd me or looked at any of my previous posts for proof that I'm Choons in like 3 seconds.[DOUBLEPOST=1467775663][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the site doesn't let you log out if you're banned, just so you know.[DOUBLEPOST=1467775875][/DOUBLEPOST]

We do. Are you Blacksmith from Para?
I've noticed that when I was banned for minutes.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.