[PAID] Looking for content creators to advertise new-ish SKYBLOCK server!

Status
This thread has been locked.

thpafe

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Skyfall-MCAdvert.png

SkyfallMC
SkyfallMC is a new(ish) skyblock server that was released on June 14, 2020. We have many features such as cluescrolls, island quests, warzone bosses, envoys, and more to keep you busy on your new skyblock adventure.

What we're looking for
We are in need of a small/medium-sized content creator (YouTuber/Twitch Streamer) to advertise the server and perhaps make a series on it to attract more players. As of now, we have a small player base (5-8 players), so if you're not too fond of making a series on a fairly inactive server, that's okay, we have other options.
Your views, comments, and subs should all be in the right range and not seem botted. Engagement is important! A viewer base that likes skyblock is preferred, but not necessary. The quality of your videos/streams should be good.

Budget
Being honest, the payout may not be a whole lot. We can negotiate prices over discord and settle on something. I am still a student and can't afford too much if I don't necessarily need something.

Contact
If you are interested and would like to contact me, you can do so by adding me on discord ( thpafe#5338 ) or by PM'ing me here on MCM, but I may not see it right away. Please leave your discord name in the comments after adding me, so I know to add you back.​

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
Status
This thread has been locked.