Professional, simple and modern logo design.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Samuel

The most serious person ever.
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I need a logo for my online services. It should be professional and simplistic. Something you'd expect from someone outside of the Minecraft market.

There should be two versions. One with the shape/icon on top (if it exists), and then one with it to the left of the text. I have a specific shade of blue I'll want used.

Vector graphics only. I don't accept PS files as I want easy scaling. Ideally .ai files should be provided.

If you think you are capable of doing this, please provide me with your fees along with your portfolio and a suitable contact method (email is ideal).

I do not work with teams. They often produce crap, or don't give the designer as much commission as I would like. No thanks.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Samuel

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Join our Discord (https://discord.gg/DpFgqbZ), create a ticket (/ticket), and we'll see what we can do for you. Feel free to DM me if that is easier! You can find portfolios and pricing either way.

Thank you,
Alex Miller
️Cyber-Dynamic Services
Discord - Alex Miller#4545
No thanks. I don't work with teams, I work with people.

Heated

Graphic Designer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I need a logo for my online services. It should be professional and simplistic. Something you'd expect from someone outside of the Minecraft market.

There should be two versions. One with the shape/icon on top (if it exists), and then one with it to the left of the text. I have a specific shade of blue I'll want used.

Vector graphics only. I don't accept PS files as I want easy scaling. Ideally .ai files should be provided.

If you think you are capable of doing this, please provide me with your fees along with your portfolio and a suitable contact method (email is ideal).

I do not work with teams. They often produce crap, or don't give the designer as much commission as I would like. No thanks.

Thanks.
Hey! I can take care of this for you. Please contact me on discord, heated#6740.

Samuel

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey! I can take care of this for you. Please contact me on discord, heated#6740.
I'll add you from SysVoid#9999.[DOUBLEPOST=1524338776][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! My name is Brice; I believe I could do this logo for you. The ideal pricing for a logo is around 25$ if you are interested my portfolio is https://BricesDesigns.weebly.com. My email is [email protected] and discord is #Brice0273!

Have a great day.
Thank you, but I will pass on your offer.

Last edited:

Samuel

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Primetechnology.cc Offers the best and most high quality everything. All very cheap prices that range from the best out there. https://discord.gg/6JtAUvK Here is the discord if you would like ;p
You're the reason I don't work with teams. You're like recruiters. You don't read.

Webbly

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello! i can do a professional looking logo for £2!
Dm me on discord! Jay - Webbly#3586

Status
This thread has been locked.