Status
This thread has been locked.

TaigaHD

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
About The Service
Are you looking for cheap, fast and effective proxy voting? Well you found the right place, I offer proxy votes for all almost every minecraft server listing there is! If you are looking to climb through the ranks, and brings hundreds of players to your server, read below!

Vouch Copies
Due to me being a new member here on MC-Market I am currently offering vouch copies to members with a high reputation, If you would like to receive a vouch copy simply use the contact information below! I will always edit my post and update if vouch copies are currently open or closed!
Vouch Copies Status:
OPEN
Current Websites I Offer

1) planetminecraft.com
2) minecraftservers.org
3) minecraft-server-list.com

4) minecraft-mp.com
5) minecraftservers100.com
6) minecraft-list.com
7) topg.org
8) pixelmonservers.com
9) ftbservers.com
10) tekkitserverlist.com
11) technicservers.com
12) mineservers.com
13) mc-serverlist.com
14) minecraft-servers-list.org

(Me and our dedicated developers for the service can ALWAYS add requested sites, if you are looking to bot a site that is NOT on the current list above)

Pricing:
All votes are 4 cents per vote, unless bought in bulk packages which then we can discuss further what the pricing would be in a private message!

Please Note
Please do not trash this thread, due to my lack of reputation this is why I am currently offering many vouch copies to reputable members to help build my reputation on the site, If you have something negative to say just send me a PM and we can talk about how to fix our issue. Also note all deals, will be done through PM on MC-Market.com and that will be the way to contact me for my service! Thank you, and hope to see you ordering votes!

Krispycubes

Crypto Dealer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Shoot me a dm. Interested!

TaigaHD

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
interested please pm me or can you add me on discord? Smile#7459 just tell me who you are after adding me xD

Contacted on discord.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Frankf713)

TaigaHD

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Still offering vouch copies, PM ME!

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Frankf713)
Status
This thread has been locked.