PulsePvP Artwork & Domain | Known HCF Server | BIN Lowered

Status
This thread has been locked.

cusswords

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello MCM,
Today I am going to be selling the PulsePvP artwork and domain that I have recently acquired. The domain is the original, from the old HCF server. The original server maintained a playerbase of about 150 on the weekdays, and 300-400 on the weekends. The domain still has a significant amount of traffic to this day.

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

The domain and all of the artwork is included with the sale. This includes the logo, server icon, twitter banner, advertising banner, and the backgrounds.

PROOF:
Domain:
https://gyazo.com/bc1685cce6fc7f11b2dfe7f550ba4e52
**Domain redirects here.**​

ARTWORK IS ATTACHED

SB: $30
CB: $30
BIN: $65
BI: $5

Ends when I get a good offer.​

Attachments

• gnag.png
    gnag.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 148
  • PulsePvPwater.png
    PulsePvPwater.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 185
  • bannerwaterad.jpg
    bannerwaterad.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 150
  • bannerwatermark.png
    bannerwatermark.png
    654.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

cusswords

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So didn’t Epicay own this how did you get perms to sell everything
Epicay did own this. I am not Epicay. I believe Epicay sold this to Rasturize. Rasturize then sold it to Pasir, the scammer, and then Pasir finally gave it to me after scamming me.

cusswords

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
epicay never sold it to Rasturize that name didn’t even play pulse the only person epicay sold it to was someone named lux which was for $300 and then a couple years later after pulse closed epicay reopened and sotw was shit so he just switched over to hcnations
How do you know who he did/didn't sell it to? Just because you were a player doesn't mean that you know everything about the server's story. Stop trashing the thread. If you want to continue this conversation, then please DM me.

cusswords

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I’m not trashing just curious and I do know cause I was really good friends with epicay that’s why I was tmod on pulse and basically mod+ on hcnations cause we chilled I was there when he had 7 players
I'm honestly not too sure how it got into Rasturize's hands, but I know I have it now. xD

Snowcone

LunarTech.io | i9-9900k MC & VPS Hosting
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is there a current bid? And if you lower the sb then I may bid on it

Status
This thread has been locked.