Resources
⭐️ Neo's Trailers ⭐️

Price
|
|
V

$25
-----------------------------------
What ever you want I'll add it (Pvp Cinematics, showcasing custom plugins and trailers are as long as you want them to be)

Trailers are usually finished within 1 - 3 days
--------------------------------------------------------------------
$15
----------------------------
Everything listed above for the $25 one, but under 45seconds long.
Done within 1 - 2 days

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples:
(These are 5 months old they're not my best)

*THIS IS TEMPORARILY THREAD WILL BE UPDATED SOON GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE CHEAP*

making some money so when i become a freshmen i can buy some gucci flip flops

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Dad

MCMCon Entrepreneur
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very nice trailers! :p
I like how in TheShackNetwork's it says "Non-toxic community", There's no server without toxicity at all :p

Kuno

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Amazing trailers, the best I've seen so far on this market

T o b i

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can't belive this thread don't have more popularity, these trailers are insane Vouch!!!

AdamEdits

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Neo. Very underrated editor and for the price embarrasses so many other trailer makers that charge 2x or even the same for a trailer that's half or even less than half of the quality that he provides.

Last edited:

kojoti

www.xurver.com
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Even tho the trailer turned out great, I do not recommend working with this guy if you have a deadline. It took him almost a full week to finish the trailer when he told me 2 days.

prodneo

have a good day
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Even tho the trailer turned out great, I do not recommend working with this guy if you have a deadline. It took him almost a full week to finish the trailer when he told me 2 days.
Sorry for taking so long, I forgot new years was coming up and I had to go to some party/meetups, and also the file wouldn't render (fixed it so I won't have the problem again) Thank you for the feedback tho! I'll make sure to improve on it.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/368592/)

kojoti

www.xurver.com
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sorry for taking so long, I forgot new years was coming up and I had to go to some party/meetups, and also the file wouldn't render (fixed it so I won't have the problem again) Thank you for the feedback tho! I'll make sure to improve on it.
You said you won't have it again, even tho you left TropicalPvP with the same problem.

prodneo

have a good day
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You said you won't have it again, even tho you left TropicalPvP with the same problem.
I apologize for having the same problem but I finally found out what it was, last time when I fixed it I had to reinstall Vegas&AfterEffects (after a few days I couldn't render/open the project) I did some research and found out that it was probably some corrupted dlls/files in windows. So I Factory restarted my pc and it turns out it fixed everything. I shouldn't have the problem anymore if so, I'll have to burn my pc.;) (EDIT) If I run into the problem once again & the person paid for the trailer in advance I'll fully refund them if I run into some problems and give them a free trailer when everything is fixed (problem shouldn't happen again I guarantee that) Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/368592/)
Status
This thread has been locked.