Status
This thread has been locked.

ChitterChatter

Owner of Explorer's Bay
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi there, I have a survival server (1.14.4) and I am looking for a friend referral plugin - do you guys know where I could get one? or well also how much would it be to have one made?

I am looking for something similar to what yourpanda posted here:

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/167960/#post-1737562

Instead of giving an item as a prize I was thinking something like $5,000 for each the player that joined and the player that referred.

I too would hope that it could check the ip of the two so that alts can't just refer each other. I would think too maybe there could be a way to check to make sure the same people don't continuously refer each other as well - so it would need limits on that.

Before I commit to anything I would like to know some average prices of what I would be expectant to pay.

Thank you. :)

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Random293

Random Development. DC - Random#5439
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Add me on discord (info in sig) and I'll be able to help you out with this

Clown

Member of the circus
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You'd need a VPN blocker aswell , it's too risky for your server's economy tbh

Masons Monarch

Student
Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi there, I have a survival server (1.14.4) and I am looking for a friend referral plugin - do you guys know where I could get one? or well also how much would it be to have one made?

I am looking for something similar to what yourpanda posted here:

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/167960/#post-1737562

Instead of giving an item as a prize I was thinking something like $5,000 for each the player that joined and the player that referred.

I too would hope that it could check the ip of the two so that alts can't just refer each other. I would think too maybe there could be a way to check to make sure the same people don't continuously refer each other as well - so it would need limits on that.

Before I commit to anything I would like to know some average prices of what I would be expectant to pay.

Thank you. :)

If you'd like an estimate on how much it would cost, feel free to join this discord and create a ticket.

Status
This thread has been locked.