Status
This thread has been locked.

ZPower

Experienced Manager | Networking Guru
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The following passage is drafted by Daniel Pyron under the authority of Yellocore Survival d.b.a. Yellocore.

Yellocore Survival Management Recruitment

Yellocore Survival is currently seeking a person which can work unpaid as a staff manager. As a manager, you will be designated as a member of the directorate, and you will be vital in deciding the direction of the server.

In order to apply for manager at Yellocore, you must fit the following criteria:

1) Be located within the c
ontinental United States.
2) Be a citizen of the United States.
3) Have utmost professionalism, and a rather extensive
vocabulary.
4) Be over fifteen years of age.
5) Have some past experience in server development, management, or administration.

About us:
Yellocore is a survival based server which is currently under development, but which is very close to deployment. Yellocore operates completely, and without question, as a business. Staff are graded on a 0-5 basis on 11 categories, which is all outlined in a spreadsheet. Staff are expected to bring their all, and are expected to respect others as if this were an office building.

I cannot stress enough that we operate very strictly as a business. If you come in here and want to change the culture of our server, you will be deducted points. We operate on four golden documents. The code of conduct, the Non-Disclosure Agreement, the Punishment Guidelines, and the Chain of Command. Once you get acclimated to your position as a manager, you will find these very easy to follow. However, if you are not used to this level of order, this may not be the best job for you.

How to Apply:
In order to apply, please draft a Google Docs document. Use size 12 text, with a font of courier new. Use 1.25 line spacing. This is your application, so you can choose how you desire to write it. It should contain at least 4500 characters total. You should outline why we should choose you, and some information about yourself. Other than that, it is your document to write. After this, simply get a shareable link so that we may view the document. Send the link to me, and if it is acceptable, we will put you into the roaster of possible managers we may hire, and an interview will take place on our Discord.

We have spent lots of time, resources, and money developing this server. We will ensure it survives at all costs necessary. Thank you for your interest in becoming a manager.

The preceding passage was drafted by Daniel Pyron under the authority of Yellocore Survival d.b.a. Yellocore.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pr

Management & Writing
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Anything unique about the server? There's thousands of survival servers, make sure to include why the server is different then others.

ZPower

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Well I mean usually you just add anyone interested on discord and ask them to show a portfolio of resume
Yea I understand that. I have opted for this method to see how well people follow the formatting instructions, as that can be a good measure of their attention to detail. I know it is eccentric, but I have been doing it this way for four years now. I don't see a reason to change it, and I like the time it takes to draft such a document. It just shows dedication to me. It may not make sense to anyone else, but I like it.

ZPower

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Anything unique about the server? There's thousands of survival servers, make sure to include why the server is different then others.
Sadly, I cannot disclose what we have developed and are in process of developing due to the NDA. However, I assure you, it is unique, and expensive.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.