rest api thing

Status
This thread has been locked.

Ty

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Currently, my Discord bot has a folder with some files with a .cli.exe from a github repo, I use node-cmd (npm) to run it with a few parameters such as the token and channel id. It runs with mono and outputs a html file which is sent to the channel.

I want to be able to eliminate the need of these files on my Discord bot and instead move them to a VPS which I can use a REST api in order to access them.

Furthermore, I'd want the transcripts to save to a folder on my VPS to be accessed at mydomain.com/transcript/transcript-stuff-here.html, that url will then be outputted to the request results.

If you need me to word this differently, or can do it, please DM me on MC-Market or Discord (Ty#1234). Be best if you have a price in mind before contacting me, not working with a budget but I know my limits.

Thanks!

Type
Requesting
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

0rangeFox

The Fox Member
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Firstly, don't judge my wording for this, if i'm honest I'm confusing myself at times.

Currently, I have a folder full of files from a github repo, I then pull these files in a discord bot to perform a specific function, it requires having an extra folder which is annoying and cluttered, I also have some space on a VPS, so I figured I'd try to make it easier for me.

I'm needing someone who has brains to allow me to pull these files (using node-cmd) from my VPS with a URL.

I've probably made it sound slightly confusing so if that's the case then DM me and I'll try to make it sound somewhat readable.

If this is something you can do please send me a DM on MC-Market
Hello, you still need this? If you need, please contact me through discord, Mr John#4117 or shoot me a pm on McM. Thanks.

Ty

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, you still need this? If you need, please contact me through discord, Mr John#4117 or shoot me a pm on McM. Thanks.
I've just updated this - If you think you can do it, send me a message please :)

int_i

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
That's also not a rest API

Status
This thread has been locked.