MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

Selling Minecraft AI BOTS

Status
This thread has been locked.

DEVc0nn3r

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I am c0nn3r. About a month ago I finished creating my AI Minecraft Bots and while it was a fun project, I need funding to continue my research. I asked a couple of friends where I could sell them and 2 of them recommended this site.

What I am selling

I am selling a set of 6 AI Bots that can perform sophisticated Minecraft PvP autonomously as well as many other things such as, playing survival, attacking hostile players, bridging, parkour, and more. They are all encoded differently and produce unique results.

Process For Creating My Bots

Creating my bots took 3 stages, each stage being more technically demanding than the last, requiring larger and larger neural networks and more training time. In the first two phases the bots learned from recorded Minecraft gameplay from MineRL. My bots then viewed thousands of hours of skilled gameplay footage (60 million human examples) in order to help them get an idea of what would be happening.

In the first phase the bots trained themselves to replicate the basic actions performed in Minecraft, such as punching trees, making a bed, and killing animals for food.

In the 2nd phase they learned how to play a more server-sided version of Minecraft. They learned skills such as parkour, killing hostile players, etc. I imported more bulk footage from thousands of streams and videos of server gameplay to kickstart this advanced process and help them further learn how to build, explore, etc.

Then in their 3rd phase, the bots were given a chance to take control of a player in game. This stage was called “Refinement”. Basically, the bots played through Minecraft hundreds of times, making whatever decisions necessary by itself in order to achieve its goal: to survive. Every time the bot was killed, it considered that death a punishment and with enough punishments, it started to avoid death however it could by trying to survive for as long as possible. Over time it learned to recognize mobs that were hostile and that falling from great heights would kill them. It learned that low hunger and low hearts correlated with dying and eating food helped prevent that.

After a few thousand games it learned to kill mobs for food almost immediately upon seeing them. Shortly after it learned how to kill hostile mobs and defend against their attacks. After another thousand games the bots had learned to navigate the nether, and soon learned what techniques it needed to learn in order to brave this treacherous realm, such as learning that zombie pigmen won’t go after you if you don’t hit them.

The hardest part about stage 3 was PvP. I did this by uploading thousands of hours of expert PvP footage from streams and videos and then created a simpler PvP bot for them to train with. Little by little, they learned simple concepts such as strafing and rodding, until eventually they became pretty decent. This PvP was used and tested to perfection on many servers such as 2b2t, Hypixel, Mineplex, VeltPVP, the Hive, and some others.

You can use these bots in single-player and multi-player.

I used a NVIDIA P100 to create my bots which were rented them from Microsoft Azure, however to run the bot you need a decent consumer grade GPU. As of now it is good for all versions of Minecraft up to 1.14.4 I plan to sell this bot for $750.00 USD.

If you are interested and want pictures and more information, please create a private message with me.

Edit: For more information watch:

This was when my bots were mainly focused on 2b2t

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

DEVc0nn3r

Banned
Reactions
Resources
This seems to be oddly similar to one of FITMC's videos on the same subject.
It is! I had the honor to be featured in one of his videos!

Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (LocoGangsterGuy, https://www.mc-market.org/members/168632/)

DEVc0nn3r

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well I

Well, I completely support your work and congratulate you on it with all its success.
Welcome to mc-market fellow developer.
Thank you!

Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (LocoGangsterGuy, https://www.mc-market.org/members/168632/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.