Server Host Sponsorship.

Status
This thread has been locked.

ExoticHCF

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello MCM, today I would like to ask is there any server hosting that would like to sponsor my upcoming HCF Server called CoilHCF. Here are some reasons why you should sponsor us:

• CoilHCF is a unique HCF Server not like a regular one (If you would like to know more PM Me)
  • So far we have 3 staff members beside me and they are a great help to me and help me get things done.
So there are a few things about us we also, have custom builds, koths and a well structured server. I have around $70 to spare but that money will go towards youtubers so we get a good sotw and a good player base for the server. You may think if I don't spend all of it why cant I just buy a host with the money that is left over. Well with HCF you need quite a few GB for no lag as some sotw can hit around 100 + players which without a good server it will crash and players will stop playing.

What you will get:

Auto-Broadcast about you're server hosting
Top of the description in the trailer so all people see it first.
+ Any extra little tips we have at the end of each month to show our support
AND a shoutout each week on the staff channel!

Interested PM Me :)

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Well with HCF you need quite a few GB for no lag as some sotw can hit around 100 + players which without a good server it will crash and players will stop playing.
can you explain your advertising method?

ExoticHCF

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
can you explain your advertising method?
For the server it will be youtubers to re-upload the trailers and I have a couple of friends that have 200 + subs that will help me with advertisement for free. I hope to get people like: Haxusated , Adios, VanillaRaids etc just to re-upload the trailer.

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
For the server it will be youtubers to re-upload the trailers and I have a couple of friends that have 200 + subs that will help me with advertisement for free. I hope to get people like: Haxusated , Adios, VanillaRaids etc just to re-upload the trailer.
You have any past experiences with servers?

ExoticHCF

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You have any past experiences with servers?
Yes, I have owned around 5 - 6 server past year and a bit. They didn't go that well because of lack of time and effort and back then all I wanted was money but now I have changed HCF you really don't make a lot of money unless you get a lot of donations but even if I do get a lot of donations most of it will go towards the server or the hosting company.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.