• We've simplified our account upgrade offerings and have a huge Ultimate sale ongoing! Read about everything we've changed here!

Snowcone's Professional Management | Cheap | Reliable | 40+ Vouches

Snowcone

LunarTech.io | i9-9900k MC & VPS Hosting
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Update: My new discord name is Snowcone

If you are wanting to hire me, the best way to do it is join my discord and create a ticket. From there we can discuss everything!

8/25/19
Added in #vouches channel on the discord
8/29/19
Got CUSTOM coded discord bot. This is available for all of my management services and it is for the staff team. All features can be found in my discord!

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

garindean

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Has worked with me on many projects, wouldn't hesitate to hire again!

GameUpdate

Skyblock Person
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for him as well, continuous good work on the projects he is involved with.

Snowcone

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Double staffs a lot. Wouldn't count verix as an experience since he was demoted twice for double staffing
I was demoted once. The other time was due to inactivity and I personally talked to the manager about that and got it all situated. Towards the end of my days, I was planning on resigning anyways. So please stop trashing the thread. Also, you made this account just to trash the thread. You have one message and that’s it.[DOUBLEPOST=1567128796][/DOUBLEPOST]8/29/29 Update
All of my management services now include a custom coded discord bot for the staff team of the server. All of the features for the bot can be found in my discord!

Last edited:

Mrdarkii

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was demoted once. The other time was due to inactivity and I personally talked to the manager about that and got it all situated. Towards the end of my days, I was planning on resigning anyways. So please stop trashing the thread. Also, you made this account just to trash the thread. You have one message and that’s it.[DOUBLEPOST=1567128796][/DOUBLEPOST]8/29/29 Update
All of my management services now include a custom coded discord bot for the staff team of the server. All of the features for the bot can be found in my discord!
Yeah i saw "Professional Manager" and made an account

Snowcone

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yeah i saw "Professional Manager" and made an account
You made an account just to trash my thread. That is very sad. Well anyways, have a wonderful day, you are free to leave my thread!!

Snowcone

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
As I'm sure you know by now Snowcone is a high-quality Manager dedicated to his work. I love what he does.
Vouch for my boy :):tup:
Thanks so much!!