Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ansett

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hmmm.... I had this problem, it's either it's the cracked version or something is running in the background that might be killing it. Try stay on the app and don't click on anything else till its renders.

IceSmelter

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Shroomy

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
xD
too high settings for the computer?
No.
Is yours cracked?
Yes.
Hmmm.... I had this problem, it's either it's the cracked version or something is running in the background that might be killing it. Try stay on the app and don't click on anything else till its renders.
Still does it.
Idk if you can download torrents but if so , here : https://kat.cr/sony-vegas-pro-13-0-build-373-ativador-t9560099.html
This is a better and a working sony vegas. The same thing had happened to me too. I just installed another one from the above link. Hope it helps.
Well, this only happens when I put my intro in. But without my intro, it renders without any problems.

Shroomy

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This has happened to me before. Do the following things in order:

1) Restart your computer and once your computer is restarted launch Sony Vegas. Before you render the video go to task manager and set the priority of Sony Vegas to "High" (DO NOT SET IT TO REALTIME). Try to render it then. If this doesn't work try Option 2.

2) At this point it is most likely due to a corrupted file. Try to open each file used in your piece. If any don't open or give you a weird error delete it from your folder & project. Then re-add a fresh version of it and try to render it. Also, try removing certain parts of your project and see if it works (guessing game). If this doesn't work try Option 3.

3) Take your whole project file & assets used and try to render it on another computer that has Sony Vegas. If this doesn't work read Option 4.

4) You didn't install the cracked version correctly and need to re-install it.

Hope this helped :D
Hmm, I tried option 1 but didn't work. Also, for option two, I can upload my intro but without the video. I can't upload the video with the intro.

Shroomy

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I got it fixed, now I have another problem. When I try to upload my video to YT, it doesn't go from 0%. It's not my internet or anything.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.