This thread has been locked.

Tabuu

Developer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
What is Tabuu Development
Tabuu Development is a Dutch development company that focuses on involved consultancy and development for companies.

On MC-Market we distinguish ourselves by:
  • being an officially (KvK) registered company,
  • thinking with clients to give them a product they actually want,
  • accepting large scale projects,
  • and extended support.

9JFoXuu.png

Consultancy
You can also come to us with an idea, we will consult you and make sure that there will be a proper project documentation. We understand the difficulty of working out projects, and delivering an awesome product to the end-consumer. That is why we try to help clients to make their vision become reality.

9JFoXuu.png

Our Work
While a lot of our clients prefer to keep the work we do for them private, you might know us from:

9JFoXuu.png

Pricing
When hiring us as contractor, we will asses the project a price accordingly. It is always possible to discus pricing, and/or ask for a payment plan.

9JFoXuu.png

Contact Information
Discord: Tabuu#2669
E-Mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Picturesque

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Contacted - Oblivion#7176 (may take a few more hours than normal for me to respond)

Picturesque

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Tabuu made an excellent plugin! The process is so simple and easy! Fantastic work ethic would definitely recommend getting plugins developed from Tabuu!

Asodey

This title is for sale, dm me
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello MC-Market forum user,

My name is Tabuu, I am a developer with 5 years experience with Java (4 of which with the Bukkit/Spigot API). You can take a look at my public plugins here.

Today I will be doing some small plugin request for a low price.

9JFoXuu.png

Pricing:
Small plugins ($1 - $5)
Plugins that have up to 3 commands OR handle 2 events.

Medium plugins ($5 - $10)
Plugins that have more than 3 commands AND/OR handle multiple events.

Large Plugins ($10 - $???)
Plugins that do not fall in the categories described above
Since every plugin is different it is impossible to give 100% accurate prices. If you have any questions you can always PM me for an accuate price.

9JFoXuu.png

Payment methodes:
Payment platforms I accept:
  • PayPal G&S (only for reputable users with payments of $10 and above)
  • PayPal F&F
  • Bitcoin
  • PaySafe

Payment process:

1. We will discuss what you exactly want (so there are no misscommunications).
  2. I will develop the plugin.
  3. I will showcase the developed plugin trough screenshare or private video.
  4. You will get to tell if this is what you wanted, and if not you can tell me what has to be added/changed (return to step 2).
  5. You will make the payment.
  6. I will send you the non obscurified working plugin (so you have the source code aswell).
  7. You can test the plugin for 2 hours, after that I will close the contract.
9JFoXuu.png

How to make a request:
MC-Market PM:
Send me a PM with the title "Spigot plugin request - [plugin name]".

Discord:
Add me on Discord (Tabuu#2669) and send a message in this thread saying you have contacted me (preferably containing your Discord tag).

Request format: (Please use it)
Code:
Plugin name: "Example Name"
Spigot version: "1.12.2"

Commands and permissions:
- /Example         -        example.command

Plugin description:
"When a player joins the server and uses the '/example' the player will receive a configuarable message."
9JFoXuu.png

Other information:
TabuuCore:
For most request I will be using the TabuuCore API, this way I can handle request faster and guarantee stability. Also when a new Spigot version comes out you will only have to update TabuuCore so you won't have to ask me to update your custom plugin.

Vouch copies:
Users with over 10 positive reputation can request a "small plugin" in return for a vouch.
Users with over 20 positive reputation can request a "medium plugin" in return for a vouch.
Vouch copies left: [3/3]

9JFoXuu.png

TOS
  • No refunds after a contract is closed.
  • Undiscussed refunds will result in a negative reputation (and possible legal actions).
  • I can refuse any request.
  • I do not have to fix any bugs after the contract is closed (before that time I would be happy to).
  • For any adjustments and additions a new contract has to be opened.
  • You will not resell my work or claim credit for it.
Asodey#1827

Asodey

This title is for sale, dm me
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Tabuu! He created a sick plugin for me, great developer, great support as well as the great person! Would definitely recommend!

WildestParsnip

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
WildestParsnip#4693 Added on Discord.[DOUBLEPOST=1527636902][/DOUBLEPOST]Vouch for this guy. Perfectly created the exact plugin I needed. It was simple, sure, but took no time to do it. I've spent more time waiting to hear back from other developers than it took for Tabuu to reply, discuss the plugin, develop it, and complete a transaction. Will definitely bookmark this guy, I recommend you do the same.

PS: Took me longer to reply to him after it was done than the entire process took altogether. Lightning speed.

Last edited:

Reversi

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sent a request, lots of symbols in my name.

Elliot T

RHCSA | CCNA | CCNP Security | Pentest+ | PCAP
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Interested in paid work, add me on discord Elliot#8617

Status
This thread has been locked.