Temporarily Close Suggestion Section

Status

Vape

MM stands for Morales are a Myth
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Alright, please read this before reacting. Honestly this fourm is becoming a cesspool of unneeded threads. This area is full of repeats, bad suggestions and then the occasional good one. As many may agree mcm isn’t in the best place rn as it needs many things added etc. The thing is Mick sometimes goes through 2 pages in a day and don’t do anymore for a couple days. Though mcm may need more additions there are already SO MANY. Jayson was hired which is great but that set a lot on his plate. I believe this section should be temporarily disabled till ad certain amount of pending is done or the backlog is gone.

Type
Suggestion
Status
Denied
Banned forever. Reason: Excessive Violations of the Rules
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Vape

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Scooby

へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
hb them scam reports lmao

Vape

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I disagree completely, a suggestion does not need to be immediately implemented if something is suggested and is approved by the admin team it will get added to a to do list in the future, this makes absolutely no difference to how many staff they have or what they still need to do on the site unless they try doing 50000 things at once which is their own fault.
It creates an endless list, my suggestion is to essentially halt on the suggestions and maybe allow things to be done and build off of that and have Mick do something other then going into Sb and saying “I did 2 pages of suggestions”

Mick

BuiltByBit Owner
Administrator
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Slowly but surely I have been catching up on suggestions, but it is just an absolutely immense amount of work to catch up completely so it's taking a bit longer than I would like. I completely agree with the point about our development queue and have spent a significant amount of today writing up custom development documentation to try and find more developers to create addons for MC-Market so that we can release custom features twice or even three times as fast which is pretty exciting.

We are catching up, but I wouldn't want to have to admit defeat by disabling suggestions in order to do so.

Denied, thanks for the suggestion.

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.