The best thing ever sold on MCM.

Status
This thread has been locked.

mb1552

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I've been on this forum for a while, and every now and then I see some ridiculous server get posted, but nothing really happens.

So, I extend the question to the community - What's the best thing that has ever been sold on MCM.

This can be a server, an amazing domain, or anything really cool or special in value.

If you have a link to the thread where it was sold handy, feel free to post it.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

blob

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I've been on this forum for a while, and every now and then I see some ridiculous server get posted, but nothing really happens.

So, I extend the question to the community - What's the best thing that has ever been sold on MCM.

This can be a server, an amazing domain, or anything really cool or special in value.

Probably Croc's 404.Page

Franix

Web Developer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Probably my Twitch Affiliate upgrade service :) :tup:

Kuchy

Web Developing Cake
Transaction Arbiter
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
That moment when a good thread idea is posted and it becomes a self promotion thread, which ruins the purpose.

My response isn't based off a self promotional point of view but a realistic opinion. I haven't seen a single free buycraft theme anywhere that has the features and abilities I offed in my resource. If there is one I'd like to see it but right now my opinion stands.

Most things sold on Mc-Market Resources page aren't as good as actually hiring a person to make or provide a user with.

I see where you're getting at because I stated the word "my" and so did the other people after my response. I can't speak for the others but my response was based on a full opinion, not self promotion.

mb1552

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was really hoping I would find the most expensive or craziest thing sold on here... I was wrong.

aliensushi

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

This hasn't been sold yet, but it currently has a $2,500 offer.
https://www.mc-market.org/threads/403725/

n0tzach

discord: n0tzach
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The prices some of the semis sell for is pretty crazy. Kappa

Cal

you invest in the divinity of the masterpiece
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vice sold his MCM account for a dollar.
dont do that he got banned for it.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.