Totally Custom World! {CHEAP} {Small File Size!}

Status
This thread has been locked.

HeppyPlayz

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, i am Charlie H a professional website developer and minecraft builder. I have been working hard for the last 4 days to create a custom world that can be used perfectly in quite a few game modes. I feel nice today. so i will be letting you pay what you want for these custom terrains to make sure i can see more servers with these. Since i think they are quite special.

Selffy Link to purchase them: Closed Due to Chunk loading Issue, Fixed Soon.

If you are thinking this is a scam. it clearly isn't i am using a legitimate source of selling these other than mc-market because the scam rates on here are very high for this type of product, most people just say " Send me the file and ill pay after " and then they never pay.

Edit : Vouch Copies ( 2/2 ) Highly ranked members!

TOS:

- This may not be re-distributed. you must purchase it separately for each individual server to stop other people gaining credit for work they have not produced. this term of service also states that you are not allowed to buy this custom terrain and then sell it for more after

Requirements:

- Pay more than £2 and your ready to go!

Regards,
Charlie H

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

AysoTech

http://goo.gl/lL0s6h
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch Copy?

HeppyPlayz

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (Heppy09)

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'll take the other vouch copy. That picture shows very little and I want to see what this looks like.

HeppyPlayz

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Ivain, I Will add more portfolio. other than that i will provide you with a vouch copy, once again add me on skype at charlie.hepworth20
Vouch Copy?

I'll take the other vouch copy. That picture shows very little and I want to see what this looks like.

AysoTech

http://goo.gl/lL0s6h
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Ivain, I Will add more portfolio. other than that i will provide you with a vouch copy, once again add me on skype at charlie.hepworth20
Could you add me :p My skype is bugged :( I love the world

HeppyPlayz

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wrath it says on the selffy post, but if you were wondering this particular build is 25k x 25k in diameter.
How big is this?

Zamx

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that I've seen that house design in a custom world generator.

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that I've seen that house design in a custom world generator.
This is indeed EWG terrain. The original size it was meant to be is 25K by 25K, but there were some problems actually loading the chunks.
I daresay $2 is a good price for a 25K map, even nonexclusively.

Fire

Always DM me here before dealing via Discord.
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The chunk loading probelm is most likely down to your file size. I make 15k x 15k maps, and they come out at around 8GB each. Therefore for yours to be just under 40MB the chunks cant be pre generated. Just out of curiosity Ivain how big was the extracted map? and how many files where in the region folder?

HeppyPlayz

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The Issue will be fixed shortly, i am working on generation errors and server files. please note the world may have a larger file size ( alot larger ) and will take quite a long time to upload to hosting if you have bad internet / hosting.

This issue will be fixed soon.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.