This thread has been locked.

Tartflakes

kfchi#0889
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Toxical Looking For Professional Staff

About The Server: Toxical will be an upcoming multi classics network that will host game modes such as Factions, Prison, Skyblock and more! We have a website being set up by our XenForo developer. The server is dedicated with great RAM and CPU specs provided by KimSufi (an OVH sister company). We have multiple staff positions open, that will all be listed below. Toxical is going to try and take a bigger approach towards the player. If you choose to join the team, you will be setting things up based on your role. The server is hosted by OVH/Kimsufi as a dedicated server which provides us the will to make multiple servers. Our website is hosted on a separate VPS. Our manager is strict and makes sure the team stays in order at all time. He wants to assure the server will be successful more than any other.

Want More About OVH? Click Here!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OVH

Positions Open:

Administrator(3): Admins are usually the core of the server, they have a huge responsibility in doing configurations and helping out newer staff. The Admin usually takes an approach to be inside the server's files and enforcing rules.

Developer(2): At Toxcial we already have a great dev working for us for free. He is a confirmed Spigot Developer that has worked on many core plugins. But he is not always active because he has a job outside of being our major Dev. We need someone who knows multiple coding languages and would be dedicated to the server.

Contact Information:

Discord(FASTEST): LivingColour#7860

Logo: In the works :)

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Lemino

Zoomin.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Administration positions have a salary or go with an hourly wage?

Or are they not even paid at all?

Tartflakes

kfchi#0889
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Administration positions have a salary or go with an hourly wage?

Or are they not even paid at all?
Here at Toxical we don't believe in payment of Administrators. Only developers when they request it.

Tartflakes

kfchi#0889
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Why would a volunteer job; that doesn't do any development work be paid?
Why would you even ask this question, if you weren't talking about a Developer.. Ofcourse, It's not paid.. It's volunteer work.
exactly.

Lemino

Zoomin.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Am I from another planet here?

Some larger networks pay admins by the hour, stop acting like it is impossible.

RevetzBeketz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Am I from another planet here?

Some larger networks pay admins by the hour, stop acting like it is impossible.
Yo pall, not only do you have 0 reputation and you're trying to get paid positions but who pays administrators?! The only times I've seen it were people who were claiming to pay their administrators, and never did.

Lemino

Zoomin.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yo pall, not only do you have 0 reputation and you're trying to get paid positions but who pays administrators?! The only times I've seen it were people who were claiming to pay their administrators, and never did.

Who said I was trying to get paid?
And I could have 0 reputation and be better than you in every way. Same vice versa.

At this point, anyone who replies will just be trashing the dude's thread. So what about stopping? -- it was only a question.

Avisogen

| Manager |
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Probably better he has no rep, compared to your bad rep.

Who said I was trying to get paid?
And I could have 0 reputation and be better than you in every way. Same vice versa.

At this point, anyone who replies will just be trashing the dude's thread. So what about stopping? -- it was only a question.

You aren’t crazy man. Clearly these people are uneducated in the fact an actual Administration position most often gets paid, as they handle a lot of stuff.

Tartflakes

kfchi#0889
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You looking for managers?
No sir, that position has been taken :)[DOUBLEPOST=1538773130][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably better he has no rep, compared to your bad rep.

You aren’t crazy man. Clearly these people are uneducated in the fact an actual Administration position most often gets paid, as they handle a lot of stuff.
I can assure you that we are not uneducated. You don't need to be educated to make a decision to hire someone as paid for or volunteer. IF you wont like this please leave because your comment is pointless to Toxical.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.