|►ActiveFix◄||Development and Server Setups◄||Recruiting Employees For Paid Positions◄|

Status
This thread has been locked.

ActiveFix

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
ActiveFix

Hello! You guys might be wondering. "What is this kid talking about, ActiveFix?"

ActiveFix is a new Development / Server Setup Team that I have recently come up with and this is my time, now to make it happen. In the past I have owned a Development group, and been in multiple ones as well as done some solo Services.

In order to make my dream come true, I am looking for about 2-3 Developers, 1 Website Designer (/Developer) and 1 GFX/VFX Designer who would work with me on this New Project. I will personally be talking to the Developers/Designers to see where they will best fit in the The Team, if accepted, as they will be the ones that form major building blocks of the Group that come up in the near future. These Developers will be the ones helping me with all the behind the scenes work, as well as with the actual services we stand to provide.I am strict on my guidelines, although, not hypocritical. All the guidelines and standards I set for my Team are what, I can maintain, I have maintained, and I will continue to do so.

What do you mean Developers?

Good Question! There are specific developers in the field. There are Plugin Developers, Website Developers, Server Developer. There are also; Somewhat-Developer Labeled, Which are people Who setup the plugins, people who install the plugins, Server Setups, Server Manager, Network Manager, Financial Aid.

Standards/Guidelines
  • 13 Years or Older
  • Good Communication Skills (Includes both Speech and Writing)
  • Seriousness
  • Availability of a Microphone
  • 2+ Years of Experience in Desired Position/Role
  • Knowledge of all prospects we stand For.
  • Must have Skype
  • Must have Vouchers

This job is going to be hard and time consuming, as such if you are interested, be ready to deal with the stress that it could bring. This Team needs people who are serious in their venture.

If you are Interested in being one of those who helps me guide this Team in the correct path, make something off it and make revenue of what we love to do; then send us an Application on the link below and we will get back to you as fast as we can. Good Luck!

§––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––§

Application
Click Here ☚​

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ActiveFix

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Reserved For Thread Updates

If you are Interested in being one of those who helps me guide this Team in the correct path, make something off it and make revenue of what we love to do; then send us an Application on the link below and we will get back to you as fast as we can. Good Luck!

§––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––§

Application
Click Here ☚​

Last edited:

ActiveFix

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
As a small update: We have changed the way you can apply to join the Development Team from a Direct Skype add to a more Structured method.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.