ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Kram

Wizard
Administrator
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The link to your portfolio doesn't work btw but from what I saw in your shop your art looks pretty good!

fawny

fawny.me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very nice art,

But the only thing is, when you say 'high rep and lots of vouches', it seems you only have 25 reputation and a few vouches. Technically that isn't a lot of reputation or vouches in any way.
I have had plenty of other transactions on other sites, and this one included. A bit ironic for you to say that when you have 4 bad reps. But thanks for the input.

fawny

fawny.me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Artwork looks very nice! I like the Minecraft resource pack stuff, not many people here offer that.
Also, welcome to our community! :D
Thank you so much! I LOVE doing texture pack stuff, it's so fun tbh. let people know! It's a big interest of mine! <3 Tysm!

eden

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, she's drawn so many things for me for so long. Incredibly sweet and talented. ♡

Zyr

Minexus Network (minexus.org)
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yesss, I love dragons. In the MC style or my own?
I'm curious to see both but I would be ideally looking for MC-style (blocky but not sharp edges, like rounded blocks if that makes sense)

fawny

fawny.me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm curious to see both but I would be ideally looking for MC-style (blocky but not sharp edges, like rounded blocks if that makes sense)
Course, I know what you mean. There's a section in my store here, the full/waist, etc section, for animals. :) If you decide to buy, PLEASE PM the details. <3

Burn

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is actually incredible, I haven't seen art like this ever. I am so jealous of the people that got their drawings done, it looks absolutely amazing.

When I get money, you are the only person that I am going to order from, those drawings are so inspiring.

fawny

fawny.me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is actually incredible, I haven't seen art like this ever. I am so jealous of the people that got their drawings done, it looks absolutely amazing.

When I get money, you are the only person that I am going to order from, those drawings are so inspiring.
Oml, you're too sweet! I look forward to working with you. <3