Buycraft Theme Support

Status
This thread has been locked.

NLBlacky

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

I'm looking for someone who can help me with a few small issues I've with a custom theme that I'm working on for my Buycraft site.

Our current site looks like this: http://store.pixelgaming.co/ (I hope it is fine that I linked it? If not I can remove it and discuss it in PM if someone is interested in helping me)

This is a free template that I got from here and I made a few small adjustments to it like color and background image.
Link: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/1252/

Opening it from a webbrowser works fine (at least for me). I however had a few issues with the mobile version that I can't seem to fix. I have no experience in CSS and the options I found on the internet weren't working as intended so I hope someone can help me with this.

Sorry for the screenshots below. I couldn't find a way to make them either smaller, or inside a spoiler. I'm new to this forum as well so I'm still learning.

1.png

My first issue are the 2 big icons in the top right. I think I only see them since I'm the owner of the shop, but I would still like them to be smaller as it is too big.

The second would be the color of Pixe Gaming text and the 3 lines at the menu. I would like to have them white like every other menu text.

2.png

When opening the menu, all text are touching the left side. I would like to have a little more space between the green border and the text, but not centered.

Having that light green and white line above and below Home resized to the width of the green popup menu would be prefered.

3.png

The last small thing is the screenshot of the player. The feet are outside the border. I wish the border would be adjusted to the image.

In the web browser, all of these things are fine, so I want that to not be changed. It is only the mobile version that I haven't been able to fix yet. I don't know how much work this is, but I hope it isn't much and that someone could help me for free. I would really appreciate that.

I would prefer if people could contact me via Discord. My name is BlackSniper#9635.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

NLBlacky

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
is this paid or free?

I believe there are only a few lines needed to fix these issues? (sorry I lack CSS experience to tell but most issues were solved so far with adding an extra line).

I was hoping for free due it not being an entire redesign or anything, just some help to fix a few issues I have.
If needed I could pay. We can discuss the price over Discord. I can join your server, or you can add me (BlackSniper#9635).

Status
This thread has been locked.