Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
5 invites: $0.50 ($0.10/invite)
20 invites: $1.80 ($0.09/invite)
100 invites: $7 ($0.07/invite)
300 invites: $15 ($0.05/invite)
More: $0.05/invite
Payments under $5, you must cover paypal fee.
My Discord: KamillPlayZ#7011
Do they have profile pics ?

WarGhost

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Do I pay first or do you invite first. If I have to pay first then I can’t do the deal. If you invite half way then I will send you half then rest. If you are interested
Contact me at RektedM8#8076

Aero512

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Will you be willing to invite half the amount then receive half the pay, then you invite and then i finish?
you literally have no rep, stop asking. If he did not answer the first time, clearly he does not want to do the deal or he has not seen it yet.

WarGhost

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
you literally have no rep, stop asking. If he did not answer the first time, clearly he does not want to do the deal or he has not seen it yet.
Same can be said to you. Well if he didn’t want to do the deal, he would of said yes or no. If he has not seen it yet, I wanted to post it again. You are literally getting triggered over no reason.

Aero512

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Same can be said to you. Well if he didn’t want to do the deal, he would of said yes or no. If he has not seen it yet, I wanted to post it again. You are literally getting triggered over no reason.
did i say i had rep? no. Even when you posted it twice, he "did not see it". Which at this point means he does not want to do a deal with you.

Last edited:

WarGhost

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
did i say i had rep? no. Even when you posted it twice, he "did not see it". Which at this point means he does not want to do a deal with you.
This will be my last comment on this thread. I am not going to argue like a bunch of children over this little subject. Honestly, if you get triggered over me posting 2 comments relatively the same thing, then I suggest getting help. You are implying and getting heated and I am just stating the possible scenarios. Anyway, good luck doing whatever you do.

NickE

Read my signature
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
HMM

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.