ENJIN GAME DEV ($) (or other blockchain/crypto game implementation)

Status
This thread has been locked.

yellow_tree

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

I'm seeking a developer to implement a digital trading card game. The mechanics of the game are very close to a simplified "Magic The Gathering" with a few original mechanics. The mechanics are all worked out, and there are about 350 cards made, which are still going through play testing for magnitude tuning. The game mechanics and card effects can be coded, but may require slight variable name swaps due to tuning(the effects themselves should not change, only the magnitude #s). Ideally, the code for the blockchain/crypto backend could be written, along with all the card effect mechanics, and I would be able to easily insert new source images and swap variable names/magnitudes at my discretion after payment (completing the framework is fulfillment of this project - I need code I can just plug the card data into). Essentially, I want to implement a game that capitalizes on everything ENJIN offers: blockchain/crypto foundation, trading, virtual scarcity, community submissions, and also decentralization. I'm also interested in discussing the cost of implementing an AI opponent, but that is not necessary and pure luxury.

For a reasonable time/cost estimation, consider the implementation of a ~400 card Magic The Gathering TCG into a blockchain/crypto game. The most demanding part of this I would think is coding all the card effects, which are for the most part very simple. Ideally, I would prefer to have a completely independent implementation (from ENJIN) that achieves everything ENJIN offers. If this can be achieved for a reasonable cost, this is my preference. This is an extremely sensitive project and needs to be able to have minimum dependencies and withstand coordinated attacks. Developer must be willing to sign NDA and NCA.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Sullybash12

Get Your Python Programs and Discord Bots!
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

I'm seeking a developer to implement a digital trading card game. The mechanics of the game are very close to a simplified "Magic The Gathering" with a few original mechanics. The mechanics are all worked out, and there are about 350 cards made, which are still going through play testing for magnitude tuning. The game mechanics and card effects can be coded, but may require slight variable name swaps due to tuning(the effects themselves should not change, only the magnitude #s). Ideally, the code for the blockchain/crypto backend could be written, along with all the card effect mechanics, and I would be able to easily insert new source images and swap variable names/magnitudes at my discretion after payment (completing the framework is fulfillment of this project - I need code I can just plug the card data into). Essentially, I want to implement a game that capitalizes on everything ENJIN offers: blockchain/crypto foundation, trading, virtual scarcity, community submissions, and also decentralization. I'm also interested in discussing the cost of implementing an AI opponent, but that is not necessary and pure luxury.

For a reasonable time/cost estimation, consider the implementation of a ~400 card Magic The Gathering TCG into a blockchain/crypto game. The most demanding part of this I would think is coding all the card effects, which are for the most part very simple. Ideally, I would prefer to have a completely independent implementation (from ENJIN) that achieves everything ENJIN offers. If this can be achieved for a reasonable cost, this is my preference. This is an extremely sensitive project and needs to be able to have minimum dependencies and withstand coordinated attacks. Developer must be willing to sign NDA and NCA.

Thank you in advance!
If you think anyone will do this for under $5000... idk man

yellow_tree

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you think anyone will do this for under $5000... idk man

I had no preconceptions about cost, i'm seeking bids on the project. I have multiple bids for $1000 on another site (only one of which seems promising if i'm being honest).

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.