Need a good anticheat!

warfox

Professional Water Drinker
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Hello, I'm looking for a anti-cheat for a budget of 50-$100 USD. I want the anti-cheat to be a onetime purchase, not yearly/monthly/weekly.
Also, a bungee compatible with alerts and bans (bans can be done with DB, so not an issue)

* Please recommend me some anti-cheat & I will NOT add anyone on discord. just MSG me here or reply with a link for the AC thank you *

Type
Requesting
Provided by
Individual
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

KacperM

Java, Frontend Developer Founder of pulsir.net
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
you will not find anything custom with this low budget,

KacperM

Java, Frontend Developer Founder of pulsir.net
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It's not low budget There are a lot of good anticheats for this money
I mean you can buy anticheat, but if u want someone to make a custom, then it isn't high budget

Delkov

Manager
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Delkov

Manager
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
How customizable is it? And does it support cross network alerts?
Hey, so you can join their discord server and download the free version, you can test everything there.

Regarding your question:
Matrix is a highly customizable anti-cheat. You can define the punishment commands for each check, and the configuration files are clearly divided, and different settings are divided into different files. About the cross-network alerts, I don't think so since alerts only pop on the server that the cheater is playing at that moment.

Last edited:

warfox

Professional Water Drinker
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, so you can join their discord server and download the free version, you can test everything there.

Regarding your question:
Matrix is a highly customizable anti-cheat. You can define the punishment commands for each check, and the configuration files are clearly divided, and different settings are divided into different files. About the cross-network alerts, I don't think so since alerts only pop on the server that the cheater is playing at that moment.
I'll check it out thanks...

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.