Status
This thread has been locked.

Exeyelius

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

My name's Exeyelius and I'm 16 currently and live in Australia, I've run various Minecraft servers in the past, however, when it came to financing I struggled. Since my last attempts, I've developed successful servers in other types of games where I am able to make $1k a month, and that's just in one region, currently expanding to more so I can make more money to fund investments like so. Below, I'll list the expected partner criteria's which you individuals are expected to meet, if you don't meet particular criteria's, I'll be open to negotiating.

What do I want to do?
* Run a unique faction server, never seen before!
* Professional based advertisement, website and logos.
* Running dedicated servers, probably Windows and located somewhere in the US.
* Minecraft versions 1.8-1.11+ compatible, I do have an idea on how to run it 1.7-1.11, however, we'd have to test it and have a few more custom features, such as holograms.
* Base the server around a theme, such as fairy tales, just to make it that little more interesting.

What do I offer?
* I offer community management.
* I have time to work on configurations and permissions.
* I already own and have owned various communities.
* I offer money, spending 1-2K in advertisements, website, graphics and hosting.
* I offer my time into fixing any bugs, and when I'm free from exams and school work, I'll begin learning java to help with the development, currently have a very basic understanding, if that as I stopped awhile back ahah.

Partners Criteria:
* Must be 16+
* Ability to speak their mind, certainly have a say and easy to come to an agreement with.
* A chilled lad who can give a fuck when need-be, but sometimes just hella chill.
* 2-3 Years Java knowledge (Must be experienced in Minecraft plugin development)
* Have availability and time, as most people aren't from Australia and you'll have to be flexible.
* Basic knowledge of server functions and communities.
* Must have a decent reputation, and cannot be a new member, if you are, we can work something out, I understand some people may be here just to search for opportunities.
* Must not have any types of serious warnings/bans.
* Must show me proof/portfolio of previous development work, and proof of coding.

I hope I can find someone that meets this criterion, I know this isn't quite as broad, and not as many people will be opened for the opportunity. I am not interested in more than 2 owners as revenues being split 3 ways is never the best, I am not interested in the money others to offer, however, if you do want to offer more than just development, then that's fine with me lol.

Disclaimer: I am not planning on starting straight away, I would like to get to know you, and further develop the network I currently own into something more extravagant to generate more revenue in order to pursue development into this project.
I also already have server files, however, I'm not looking to use them. I'd like to buy a spawn, new website and graphics before we start the whole partnership.

PM me over MCM, I'll reply asap.
- You must also have Skype or Discord, and a micrphone/headset for easy communcation.

Cheers.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Perotin

Developer & Illustrator
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
* Run a unique faction server, never seen before!

Probably the most cliché phrase said on these forums. If you have deep pockets, why not make something unique entirely instead of trying to hassle over a dying genre?

Exeyelius

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Probably the most cliché phrase said on these forums. If you have deep pockets, why not make something unique entirely instead of trying to hassle over a dying genre?
I'm not planning on having a factions plugin spigot, to be honest, the idea's I have are completely different to factions, however, take on similar aspects to raiding and a few more. The closest comparison I could get was "factions," as it's a popular game mode. But in terms of advertisement, it's the most successful if you're purchasing ads on a website.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (Fia, https://www.mc-market.org/members/91815/)

Perotin

Developer & Illustrator
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm not planning on having a factions plugin spigot, to be honest, the idea's I have are completely different to factions

The closest comparison I could get was "factions," as it's a popular game mode. But in terms of advertisement, it's the most successful if you're purchasing ads on a website.

This is probably the worst way to advertise if what you have, as you said, is different. Why lump an unique experience with something everyone takes for granted? Whenever I see factions I just skip through it, however when I see unique ideas and innovative things - that's what catches my eye. I would advertise it how it is, I don't think it would be a good idea to just throw it in with the rest of the faction servers. If anything, you should be shouting from the mountains in Africa that you have a custom, and newborn server that isn't seen before. Not saying your an "unique" factions server, because honestly that term has been degraded a lot.

(I did do some assuming here, but hopefully you get my gist)

Last edited:

Exeyelius

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Partner found.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (Fia, https://www.mc-market.org/members/91815/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.