Recreating Mineplex, (Custom MInplex Server)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Avx_000

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, fellow developers. I have a plugin with some MySQL and Redis server instructions. I am very confused about how to put this server together. If you would like to help make an even more custom NEW Minplex community. My skype is ash.bailk(Sword Icon) Add me please so we can talk about how to create this server. Thanks.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

YourPanda

Retired Moderator
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, fellow developers. I have a plugin with some MySQL and Redis server instructions. I am very confused about how to put this server together. If you would like to help make an even more custom NEW Minplex community. My skype is ash.bailk(Sword Icon) Add me please so we can talk about how to create this server. Thanks.
Good luck re creating 6 years of work.

Avx_000

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I have the plugins I just don't know how to use the instructions properly[DOUBLEPOST=1478807249][/DOUBLEPOST]1) install MySQL5.7 server & Redis server.
2) execute queries in the folder SQL Queries(the name of the SQL files are the name of the database that they should be executed on)
3) Open redis-cli and execute these 2 lines
HMSET servergroups.Lobby name Lobby prefix Lobby ram 2048 cpu 2 totalServers 5 joinableServers 5 portSection 25566 arcadeGroup false minPlayers 1 maxPlayers 50 pvp false tournament false tournamentPoints false serverType dedicated
SADD servergroups Lobby
4) Install XAMPP with MySQL server unchecked!!
5) Move contents of accounts.rar to C:\xampp\htdocs
6) Configure the mysql credentials in C:\xampp\htdocs\accounts\PlayerAccount\config.php
7) Start apache in XAMPP
8) Configure mysql-config.dat in Testing\Hub\mysql-config.dat
9) Start up server. Should work. If the server does not start correctly please PM me on [Censored](UID 92910 / Name: Relative)
10) Have fun, the hub is only released. Still working on arcade. :D This is the instructions

Thanh

Chief Executive at Interbix Holdings
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I have the plugins I just don't know how to use the instructions properly[DOUBLEPOST=1478807249][/DOUBLEPOST]1) install MySQL5.7 server & Redis server.
2) execute queries in the folder SQL Queries(the name of the SQL files are the name of the database that they should be executed on)
3) Open redis-cli and execute these 2 lines
HMSET servergroups.Lobby name Lobby prefix Lobby ram 2048 cpu 2 totalServers 5 joinableServers 5 portSection 25566 arcadeGroup false minPlayers 1 maxPlayers 50 pvp false tournament false tournamentPoints false serverType dedicated
SADD servergroups Lobby
4) Install XAMPP with MySQL server unchecked!!
5) Move contents of accounts.rar to C:\xampp\htdocs
6) Configure the mysql credentials in C:\xampp\htdocs\accounts\PlayerAccount\config.php
7) Start apache in XAMPP
8) Configure mysql-config.dat in Testing\Hub\mysql-config.dat
9) Start up server. Should work. If the server does not start correctly please PM me on mc-market(UID 92910 / Name: Relative)
10) Have fun, the hub is only released. Still working on arcade. :D This is the instructions
Sounds like a terrible developer. Also, don't create a server if you don't have the prior knowledge in doing so, especially a server intended to be copy of Mineplex.

Derive

Miragon Owner | Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just because you have the plugins doesn't mean you will get anywhere near the amount of players.

Avx_000

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I know that[DOUBLEPOST=1478810987][/DOUBLEPOST]Whatever, who cares anyway, looks no one is nice on this forum.[DOUBLEPOST=1478811011][/DOUBLEPOST]xD

Skylord

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I know that[DOUBLEPOST=1478810987][/DOUBLEPOST]Whatever, who cares anyway, looks no one is nice on this forum.[DOUBLEPOST=1478811011][/DOUBLEPOST]xD

Sorry. We tend to make fun of stupid people.

Consumption

Pro Shit Talker
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I would advise not doing this as Mineplex was threatening fakeplex and said if they didnt shut down they would sue them 200,000 USD and report them to the FBI.

itzjakey

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
All i can say is Good Luck! Because No Developer is going to do this for you. :rofl:

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.