-=(System Administrator)=- | NO LONGER OFFERING SERVICES, PLEASE READ THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION

Status
This thread has been locked.

Frank

Applications Admin III at Ferguson Enterprises
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME REGARDING SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION!

DUE TO THE PASSING OF MY MOTHER, AND OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, ALL SERVICES HAVE BEEN TERMINATED AS OF MAY 30TH, 2018. I WISH TO PURSUE MY CAREER AND EXPAND OUT ABROAD PAST MCM.

I have decided to unlock the thread and allow 72 hours for users to ask questions, and for this to be more widely known. Please stop contacting me.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Klanx

CEO of Aquatis LLC
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Installed Pterodactyl for me! Everything went smooth! +1 Vouch from me! :p

Enderwolf

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Vipesz helped me with all the questions I had, also showed me some of the commands I should use and what they do.

Tabbin

Java Developer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, made me a script and helped me with a issue I was having.

Frank

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this guy! Title is misleading, reputation isn't 100%.

It could be changed but I don't feel the neg rep given is really a valid neg rep and doesn't effect my services. Have a look if you wish. I think it has to do more with personal issues that Latouth has against me.

Banned forever. Reason: Rules violations

Septex

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It could be changed but I don't feel the neg rep given is really a valid neg rep and doesn't effect my services. Have a look if you wish. I think it has to do more with personal issues that Latouth has against me.

Reasonable, still! You're a great system admin and I'd work with you again for sure.

Frank

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Latouth

Troubled on Linux? Ask me!
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Personal issues against you?
Ha, maybe if you learn how to install multicraft without tutorials I'll stop

Frank

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Personal issues against you?
Ha, maybe if you learn how to install multicraft without tutorials I'll stop

Where did you hear this from? That's quite funny.

Latouth

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Where did you hear this from? That's quite funny.
Oh, about half dozen ex-clients of yours.[DOUBLEPOST=1503879060][/DOUBLEPOST]Mind I add, you used "root" for mysql login on multicraft..

Frank

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Oh, about half dozen ex-clients of yours.[DOUBLEPOST=1503879060][/DOUBLEPOST]Mind I add, you used "root" for mysql login on multicraft..

Yeah - I did. You do realize that it really doesn't matter considering it's all localhost and not even allowing connections externally?[DOUBLEPOST=1503879134][/DOUBLEPOST]I think that's a failure of security practice on your part.

Latouth

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yeah - I did. You do realize that it really doesn't matter considering it's all localhost and not even allowing connections externally?[DOUBLEPOST=1503879134][/DOUBLEPOST]I think that's a failure of security practice on your part.
Fail of security practice? LOL
On about half of them the mysql bind-address was 0.0.0.0 so please, explain that

Frank

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Fail of security practice? LOL
On about half of them the mysql bind-address was 0.0.0.0 so please, explain that

Dude, I don't touch the my.cnf file. That's impossible. If you're going to start beef, please have a proper argument...

I'm not mentioning the fact that I've only done about 3-5 multicraft installations, most of my installations are pterodactyl. Not many of my clients really have requested a multicraft installation.[DOUBLEPOST=1503879328][/DOUBLEPOST]Stop fabricating bullshit man, it's not cool, and lying is just sad.

Status
This thread has been locked.