MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

TheRealDan

Software Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I'm Dan :)

I've been a developer for over 6 years and have a range of experience across several development stacks, including Minecraft plugins and full stack website development.

Minecraft
I've been developing Minecraft plugins since 2015 and working with Minecraft servers since 2012, I've worked with hundreds of clients on hundreds more projects ranging from simple gameplay tweaks to entire minigames and themed server experiences.

Pricing and process
We'll start a conversation to discuss what you are after and depending on the project I'll aim to give you a rough price estimate early on. I'll provide a fixed price quote before the project itself begins of which 50% is payable upfront, and the remaining 50% upon completion. Only after the final payment will you receive any plugin, however I am more than happy to show / demo past work at any stage if required.

Reselling? Source code?
Anything you hire me to do is private, you get full permissions so you can resell/distribute/use as you see fit. This includes full access to the source code and ownership of the repository.

More Features? Code changes?
So later down the track you want additional features? Since you have full permissions over the project and the source code it's completely up to you whether you take that to me or another developer. If the former then we'll discuss what you need added/changed and I'll give you a quote accordingly.

What about bugs?
If you find a bug or have an issue don't hesitate to let me know. Formally I have to state that bug fixes are only free within 2 weeks of project completion. Though typically I'll fix bugs free of charge regardless how long you have had the project.

Contact
I live in New Zealand so my timezone (GMT+12) is most likely different to yours, however I'll typically respond within 24 hours.

Welcome to either direct message me on MCM, or fill out the contact form on my website to get in contact with me.

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

F3RULLO14

Ferullo Gaming CEO | Crafting Dead | Counter Craft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey Dan, would you be interesting in developing mods? Currently looking to get some extra hands for hire to work on my projects.

TheRealDan

Software Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hey Dan, would you be interesting in developing mods? Currently looking to get some extra hands for hire to work on my projects.
I don't have any experience with the Forge API, learning alongside work could be inefficient. Although I am willing to do this if you want, I'll leave that decision up to you since it's probably best you found someone else. :)

Linebeck

Captain
Premium
Reactions
Resources
One of the best plugin developer I've ever worked with. His attitude compared to other plugin developers is professional and a example other developers should follow, in my opinion. He finished the plugin like he promised, and assisted me in getting it installed on my server. I would recommend this guy to anyone, who wants a custom plugin.

screeps

Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Great developer, Order 2 plugins from him and made the fast and easy to use. I was a bit weird coming into these "Custom" plugins but im glad i meeted Dan here. Very professional in what he does and makes sure everything is okay with you before doing anything. His prices are very reasonable for what you get. Trust me, Buy from Dan is a great idea. I will continue to go to Dan first when i need a custom plugin made since he does them so fast and makes it very easy to use. Keep the good work up!

AtlasOnline

Reactions
Resources
Interested in hiring, but it says that you're allowed to redistribute at any time? If I'm looking for an exclusive plugin developed, will you just be able to resell it?

TheRealDan

Software Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Interested in hiring, but it says that you're allowed to redistribute at any time? If I'm looking for an exclusive plugin developed, will you just be able to resell it?
Thats correct;
8. I, the Developer, am allowed to resell or distribute this project without your permission.

However it also says;
8.1: You may negotiate permissions with me at the time of deal.

If you want your project/plugin to be exclusive just let me know, I'm more than happy to do that, as I am more than happy to negotiate anything. :)

tldr; I can make you an exclusive plugin.

DaddyImPregnant

Full time failure
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
hi i was wondering how much would a G.W.E.N anticheat be? or just a ban animation plugin?

TheRealDan

Software Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
hi i was wondering how much would a G.W.E.N anticheat be? or just a ban animation plugin?
A quick google search showed me 'G.W.E.N anticheat' is Mineplex's anticheat; And I kinda don't have access to their anticheat.

However I can look at making you a custom anticheat and/or ban animation plugin. Price will depend on the details surrounding those, feel free to add me on Skype (or PM) so we can discuss what you want. :)

DaddyImPregnant

Full time failure
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
what about like a addon for AAC or NCP so it freezes the player and the guardian blows them up and then bans them

TheRealDan

Software Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

xcamnhamx

Server Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! I hired him for my custom gamemode. Insanely cheap price and almost instant response. The plugin do what I expected. Will not hesitate to hire him another time again.

Taiga

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Great response time and did a plugin with great quality and amazing after-service. Vouch!

Botnet

Restricted
Reactions
Resources
vouch. Made my plugin in less than 2 hours and for a very reasonable price and was very easy to deal with unlike a lot of devs on here

TheRealDan

Software Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Is there a high chance that you resell the Plugin?
0% Chance if you tell me you want the plugin private.
In which case I will only charge you extra for that if I like/want your plugin idea ;)

Otherwise, if left in my hands its a fairly low chance. I'm yet to properly get into resale of plugins (all of my public plugins can be found in my signature on Spigot). The main reason I take permissions over a plugin by default is because if someone doesn't care then they won't automatically let me have the permissions - while if someone does care (wants it exclusive/private) then they would let me know.

Erinelf

Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Have worked with Dan on several projects. He always delvers elegant plugins with intuitive user interfaces and is quick to fix any issues.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
added on skype and discord. Interested in getting a simple plugin made.[DOUBLEPOST=1491451261][/DOUBLEPOST]Vouch for TheRealDan :) Made me the simple plugin I needed, and even gave me an additional feature to it. Will be testing it on my own time soon, but by the looks of it he has a really clear understanding of it and the config is beautifully setup so I believe it'll work. Fast, efficient developer. Just what I needed.

Last edited:
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.