TreeGrounds Staff Positions | Devs/Video Editors | Volunteer |

Status
This thread has been locked.

Novelas

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello all, I am the owner of TreeGrounds. We are looking for devs who can make plugins and video editors who can make trailers that look good/professional.

Currently I can't pay staff, but in the future I could start paying.
There are people who are willing to work for free. So please don't say that no one will join the staff team because there is no pay.
I know it's a market, but there are a ton of others who does this.

The server is small as of right now but we hope to grow with better videos and plugins!
The server has skyblock, skywars, factions, and creative. I may temp remove a few games and add custom plugins in the future. I have a few temp devs who is making a custom plugin only for once. I have a few video editors but they make videos that's rather more simple. I want more advanced ones like you see with the other servers, looking like a movie with shaders/etc.
But I also want long lasting ones. So if you are interested then please join!
I need all of your help and skills to help grow the server.

The server will become much different soon as the custom plugins will only be in TreeGrounds and nowhere else. We are trying our best to grow the community so come join us if you want!

For more info please join the discord.
https://discord.gg/FFdYcXv

Currently I listed the dev applications as closed since I want people to PM me as of right now. Video editor applications doesn't exist as of right now so PM me for that too.
I'll be there! Just look for the owner role :3
Thank you!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

LeStylez

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You should include some details about the server and what separates your server from everyone else's.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.