Implemented
Banned forever. Reason: Compromising Accounts
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

rocket0191

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
What do you need to keep private???? THIS IS AN INTERNET SITE, IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SEEN JUST DON'T PUT IT THERE!!!! My god some people..
Quite frankly, that's none of your concern. If someone wants to make their profile private, that's their business and you should respect that. If you don't like that they keep it private, don't deal with them. Simple as that.

Devon

#OgGang
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
We're talking about the profile messages here, right? Or do you mean just the info. Maybe I want people I follow to be able to see my skype, but not anyone else? is that hard to understand? Or do I need to spell out the reasons why?
You don't have to put your skype on your profile. If someone needs it and you want them to have it, then they can ask you for it and you tell them.

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You don't have to put your skype on your profile. If someone needs it and you want them to have it, then they can ask you for it and you tell them.
you don't need to see my profile either. There is no info on there that is relevant to you that you cannot ask for. This is not about the separate facts. This is about having the choice. It is clear that you support removal of choice and privacy for the sake of 'safety'. I won't try to argue with someone who doesn't care the least bit about having a choice. Tell the NSA I said hi.

thebaum64

Resource Pack Creator, Sneaker Seller & Collector
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Which is why I said, use the normal devouch. I do not think forcing people to unprivate their profile is a good idea anyway.
If someone is a scammer you can check for scam reports. If you want to devouch, find their service threads.
I think it would be better if it was made possible to get to the feedback part via the member card, however.
Im not saying they should have to unprivate their profile, I think the new system just needs to be adjusted so it can be seen either way

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Im not saying they should have to unprivate their profile, I think the new system just needs to be adjusted so it can be seen either way
The trade feedback? yeah, that's sorta what I meant as well.

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.