Quadrant

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for serious inquiries only. These domains' values are obvious, but I don't intend to let go cheaply. I turned down offers before, as I had plans for myself.

XchangeRate.app
XchangeRate.xyz
XYZ is the fast-growing trend in Blockchain and the most popular domain extension for Crypto, DAO, and MetaVerse.

Domain Monthly Search Volume (Google) 165,000
CPC $2.76
TLD 7
Keyword SEO Score 80%
Domains with Keyword 640
Competition Low

The possible uses for these domains and related niches are unlimited, with an estimated $8.5T Market Cap. Just unleash your imagination.

The price for the Two Domains;
BIN $2,500
C/O $1,750

On 09/05/2021 the domain exchangerates.com was sold for $180,000.
I know selling now is like selling Bitcoin when it was $1K, but I'm liquidating now because I need the cash.

Proof of ownership can be verified by visiting the URL yourself. Domain exchange will take place through an Escrow Domain Transfer Service like Dan.com.
Many thanks for your time.

Here are some screenshots for the SEO scor and the estimation value of the domains based on appraisal websites and AI projections tools;
Post automatically merged:

For quicker communication, you may reach my Discord: PickyDomainer#9987.

Type
Offering
TLD
  1. Other

Attachments

• 1 (1).png
    1 (1).png
    39.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 605287.png
    605287.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2126616.png
    2126616.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Keyword SEO Score.png
    Keyword SEO Score.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

xoxo
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
April Fools was a while ago now...

'XchangeRate.app'
'XchangeRate.xyz'
are not comparable to 'exchangerates.com'

I wouldn't even pay 2 cents for your domains, let alone $2,500, and your appraisal images are wrong, they are appraising app.com and xyz.com
1653319504511.png

Quadrant

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
April Fools was a while ago now...

'XchangeRate.app'
'XchangeRate.xyz'
are not comparable to 'exchangerates.com'

I wouldn't even pay 2 cents for your domains, let alone $2,500, and your appraisal images are wrong, they are appraising app.com and xyz.com
View attachment 509475
That's up to you to pay whatever you want. As I said, I refused an offer before because I had plans to utilize the name myself but I guess not everone comes with an investing mind.
The appraisal images are %100 correct and you may check the estimation yourself but let me ask you one thing, is there any domain on the web can be named .XYZ.com or .App.com!! lol
I took the screenshots as its and posted it. Again, you can go and check the appraisal value yourself at boredhumans.com;
It's an artificial intelligence engine that instantly estimate the value based on factors such how many searches the keyword or phrase gets in the search engines, how much it costs to per click to advertise that keyword/phrase in Google, and the length of the domain.

Last edited:

Mistiq

I design stuff
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Delusional beyond compare.

Mistiq

I design stuff
Supreme
Feedback score