• We've simplified our account upgrade offerings and have a huge Ultimate sale ongoing! Read about everything we've changed here!

100 Player Minecraft Events Plugin Needed

KyleFurst

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, I am looking for a plugin and scoreboard to be made for my event server on Minecraft.

Civilization Events:
For the civilizations events we do, I want the scoreboard to be exactly like the one in the video linked below, simply a customizable scoreboard within the config of the plugin. The function of this plugin is going to be for the 4 different customizable phases and the time between each phase, displayed above your hotbar as seen in the video attached. i want the scoreboard title to be customizable so it can say something else instead of the "marshallow events" as it says in the video. I may be overcomplicated this the way I am describing but I promise this is an easier plugin to make. Another function I need in the plugin is the /event start and /event end... when someone types /event start, it puts player in a set location (set cordinates via config or in-game somehow, however you choose). on your screen above the hotbar itll display a countdown until when the event starts, as seen in the video, once the countdown reaches 0... (you can change the time for everything in the config) the event will begin. The event ends once /event end is done. which will cause fireworks to shoot off to the last person alive. The plugin only counts players "alive" in the event that are strictly in survival mode. if they are not in survival mode, the plugin should NOT count the players as participating. Once there is one player alive, fireworks will shoot off around the player and an onscreen announcement as a "title" will say "Congratulations!". I think that about covers it, please message me for more details if there are anything!!

My Discord is: orange1424

Video Example:

Type
Requesting
Provided by
Team
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ali7913

Arcane Studios.
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello! I really hope that you are having a great day, feel free to add me via discord : ali7913