DivinePrison For Sale

nikolayvi

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone, today I had to make the big decision that I have to sell my minecraft server.
I have spent more than 6 months into developing and had 2 successful OP Prison seasons right now.
The server itself had reached 30+ players at the same time and average of 10 players are still playing till this day.
DivinePrison has reached more than 400 unique players for the past 2 seasons.
The revenue made from the server from the past 2 seasons is more than 400 USD and it continues to grow while the season 2 of the server is still active.

The server has a custom made OP Prison setup with many features using the best core and mine plugins so far available, well balanced economy, credits system used to buy stuff from the buycraft store and many more ( prisondivine.minehut.gg - to check whatever you want. )
We do have a custom made discord server with REAL 100+ members, custom logo made by a designer, custom domain bought for a whole year, 100 USD balance deposited into a hosting company.
The server is running 16 gigs of ram right now, completely stable without any errors.
By buying my server you will receive everything except the core ( which can be bought from bbb and the mines plugin ).

Feel free to message me here or add me on discord for any questions.
Discord : pixel4obg
Discord : discord.gg/divineprison

Type
Offering
Gamemode
  1. Prison
Average playerbase
10-50
Supported versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10