Enjin Website

Status
This thread has been locked.

McPharaoh

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello all,
I’ll keep t short and sweet I’m looking for someone to setup a professional enjin website for my Factions server due to release soon. Add me on Discord or DM me here if you’re interested in working for me.

Many thanks, Pharaoh.
Discord: Cre8r#0610

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ubiquitous

Affluent Marketer Reputable Seller Programmer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added

Rambler

Management & Content Creation
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I want to help you as much as possible, by saying that enjin is not the best when it comes to having a forums/shop for your server. If you are running one that requires a large payment then Enjin is not the best due to it taking 20%-25% of all profits made.

McPharaoh

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I want to help you as much as possible, by saying that enjin is not the best when it comes to having a forums/shop for your server. If you are running one that requires a large payment then Enjin is not the best due to it taking 20%-25% of all profits made.
Yeah the Enjin website will hopefully be a temporary thing until I have enough funds to get a better website developed and I’m not using Enjin to run my store. But add my Discord as still yet to find someone.

Rambler

Management & Content Creation
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yeah the Enjin website will hopefully be a temporary thing until I have enough funds to get a better website developed and I’m not using Enjin to run my store. But add my Discord as still yet to find someone.
Added you, I am willing to help you in any way possible. I love helping people!

Status
This thread has been locked.