Status
This thread has been locked.

tristminerking

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello Minecraft-Market Users,

Me and some of my staff have been working on a fully customized server network called Hazed-MC. But, due to school starting up and other extracurricular things going on the progress has been slowed down. Because of this not many things coding and building wise has been going well. Which is why we're recruiting some new developers,artists and staff members who might be able to help.

Well you may be asking yourself what is Hazed-MC and why should I offer my services to help them grow. Well Hazed-MC is a fully customized network which will contain many customized game modes such as RPG and SAO which introduces a completely new point of view for players as they can play through the story, raid dungeons or just duel other online players. The possibilities are endless but you might ask yourself what makes this different from other RPG servers? Well with custom coded plugins that allow players to choose a class and level up to improve and learn new skills and magic it adds a completely new and unique experience for players that they won't find playing on other servers. But what about the other game modes? Surely they must have some unique features as well. Indeed they do even old game modes such as Factions or Prison will be completely unique while keeping the same aspects that made them popular. The server version is 1.10 and soon to be 1.11 but you might ask yourselves why. Well in 1.10 - 1.11 many new features have been added that can be used coding wise to customize many things. But what about the new pvp in these updates why not just use 1.8? Well using a custom coded plugin to stop the delay in between hits it wouldn't be much different.

Whats all this talk about custom plugins if you have them already developed why would you need to spend money on developers? Well, they haven't been coded yet but are simply ideas. Ideas that me and the hired developers will try to make come to life to make a great experience for players. While needing plugins coded we also need many other things such as art,a complete story line, multiple towns and dungeons and other staff and youtubers to help the server grow. But who would do this kind of work for free? No one of course which is why we'll be offering pay. Different positions get paid on different things and their complete product. Pay will depend on quality of the plugin,art or build. Youtubers will be paid for how many views they receive on the video. As for story writers will be paid depending on progress every month.

Developers - ??$ - 20$ per plugin(could be raised in the future)

Artists - ??$ - 10$ per piece of art(Can also be raised int he future)

Builders - ??$ - ??$(Based on quality and detail)

Writers - 2$-5$ every two paragraphs

Youtubers - ??$ - 10$(Based on views on video)

What do we look for in applicants?

Overall:

- They put effort into their work to complete a task

- They can meet deadlines

- Mature and can handle hard situation calmly

- Correct spelling/grammar

- Must be 14 years or older

- Must have skype and microphone

Developers:

- Must know how to use Java,SSH,Putty,Filezilla,Saros(Eclipse contributor plugin),MySQL and eclipse.

- Be able to reach deadline

- Work well with other developers

Builders:

- Must build well

- Must be able to meet deadlines

- Must be able to work well with others

Youtubers:

- 1,000+ Subscibers

- 100+ views per video

- Must know how to make trailers

Artist:

- Must be able to provide banners,logos and other types of art in high quality

- Must be able to meet deadlines

- Must be able to work with others

- Work must be original(No stealing ideas or art)

Writers:

- Fluent in english

- Have a creative mind

- Proper grammar and spelling

- Must be able to contribute with others and share ideas

If you meet all requirements listed above then you are free to apply using the given format for the rank you're applying for. You will be judged on maturity,grammar,spelling and skill.

Name:

IGN:

(You will most likely get Helper or Moderator this application also includes ranks such as manager and other side ranks)

Why should we pick you over other applicants:

How can you help out the server:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Recommend to have vouches

Name:

IGN:

Channel Name:

Views per video:

Subscribers:

Name:

IGN:

Fluent language(s):

Name:

IGN:

Proof of work:
(can put lines/watermarks on so it doesn't get stolen)

Also includes(Architects(Scenery builders))

Name:

IGN:

Proof of work:
(Must have proof you made it)

Also counts(Web-Developers,System Admins, etc)

Name:

IGN:

Skill Level:

Do you know MySQL,Putty,SSH and FileZilla:

Can you work with others:

But of course what is a server without rules? The are some terms we need applicants to read through before applying. Once applying you agree to these terms and breaking them will result in demotion. Please read through each one carefully before submitting your application.

- I will not leak information about the server

- I will not leak plugins,art,builds or writing

- I will be active on the server and complete the given tasks

- I know this will be a large project and will not get finished quickly

If interested please apply down in the comments or PM me on this website. Your application will be viewed by the executive team and you will revive an answer in weeks time.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Brazy

CEO of Occasionally Returning
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

tristminerking

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

No, We haven't had a website setup yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1480187536][/DOUBLEPOST]
Builder -

IGN: InjusticePvP_

Proof of work:
(Must have proof you made it)

Name: Keith

IGN: InjusticePvP_

Fluent language(s): Irish,Spanish,English

Can't find you on skype and images wont show up

Last edited:

Liv

incessantly falling ||
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
- Writers Application

// Name: My name is Olivia, but feel free to call me Liv.
// IGN: Luminxsity
// Age: 14 years old.
// Fluent language(s): English & Partially Swedish.
// Skype: olivia.pl1

I really enjoy writing, I have a genuine passion towards it. I am a fast typer so you can expect the job to be done efficiently and quickly, I have a creative imagination so coming up with original content isn't going to be an issue at all for me, my vocabulary is vast so I am able to use difficult words to form laborious sentences and paragraphs. My punctuation, grammar and spelling is also excellent so you can expect from very little to no errors at all.

- Thank You
Liv.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.